276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Rosy Bottoms at Midnight: ... and other spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally, and now with a proper sore bottom, I was lifted into a sitting position on Mum’s lap and enveloped in her arms for a tight hug. She asked: “How was that, funny boy?” I was still a bit breathless, but managed to say: “It stung a lot!” Even more unusually, Mum took me by the hand and sat herself down on the bottom corner of my bed. She opened her legs as much as her dress would allow, drew me in close and asked me some questions. She wanted to know if something had happened at the party, because she had noticed my quieter than usual demeanour. We sat cuddled up for a little while longer, then Mum broke the silence. “Time for bed, I think?” I slid off her lap and climbed into my bed. She kissed my forehead and whispered: “How’s your bottom? Nice and warm?” I grinned, and said it was tingly but felt nice. Mum smiled. “You are a funny boy!” At first I was half lying on the bed but Mum shuffled a bit and moved me forward. My head dropped down and suddenly I was gazing at the bedroom carpet, my pyjama-clad bottom now my highest point.

Safe and Soundly Spanked, a romance fiction | FictionPress

Nothing out of the ordinary happened once we arrived home that evening, and I changed into my pyjamas ready for bed. The only odd thing that happened was rather than just telling it was bedtime, Mum came up to my room with me. I was young, eight or just nine. Our family attended what I think was a Christening. There were several children there that I met for the first time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment