276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ADULTS 3 LITTLE PIGS FANCY DRESS COSTUME - FAIRY TALE PIG FANCY DRESS COSTUME WITH BLUE T-SHIRT, PIG EARS, PIG NOSE AND PIG TAIL - BLUE PIG COSTUME FANCY DRESS COSTUME (SMALL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use felt circles cut from template in first step to make pig tails. Draw a spiral design on the circle then cut along the line. Adhere the center of the spiral to each shirt with a hot glue gun or fabric glue.

Little Pigs Costume - Etsy UK

I was trying to think of fun group costumes for friends or siblings this Halloween and decided to make easy Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf DIY costumes. The best part is that they’re made out of super comfy Primary.com pajamas that you can reuse as pjs long after Halloween. Here’s how to make them: Easy DIY Three Little Pigs Costumes: Cut two spade shapes for each ear (twelve total) as shown. These ears were about three inches tall. I cut out one and then used it as a template for the rest. Glue two ears together but leave the bottom tab unglued. Next I cut three tan piece of felt for the inside of the ears. I folded over the bottom a tad and then glued them to one side (the inside) of the pink ear. Open up the two tabs at the bottom of the ear and glue it to the hat. Three Little Pigs DIY Tail Materials: Here are some pictures of each costume. For the construction had a made and printed a little Three Pigs Construction Company logo. I went for cheap with this one! You can buy small hay bales that would work, however I found this artificial hay on the clearance section at Hobby Lobby for a few dollars. I trimmed off what I didn’t need and then folded it in half. I secured it with rope and hot glue. My daughter modeled them for you. She didn’t have her work boots at the time of the photos… I hope you like them!

Three Little Pigs Costume

Sophie hasn’t quite decided where she wants to sleep in the new house. For the past few days she’s been lounging on the carpeted stairs then spending the nights in our carpeted bedroom. During the days she tagging along with little sister playing upstairs in the carpeted loft. This Halloween, be ready for The Big Bad Wolf because “he’ll huff and he’ll puff and he’ll blow your house down!” Along with blowing the house down, this Big Bad Wolf is bringing along her 3 little piggy sister and brothers who are hungry for candy!

Three Little Pig Costume - Etsy UK

At first, our Big Bad Wolf was so good in character that one of the Little Piggies really was scared! Easy DIY Big Bad Wolf Costume: BLOT:Dampen the spot with water and blot with a clean, colorfast paper towel or cloth. Repeat as necessary to remove the stain. For best results treat stain immediately. Print three little pigs and big bad wolf costume templateon letter size paper. Trace three times onto pink felt and cut out patterns.Each circle will be either a nose or tail. The triangular shapes are ears. You need six circles and six triangles to make three hats. Draw two lines on one of the circles with a red marker. Use glue gun to attach noses and ears to top of hats. My daughter was in her first school play this year and she was casted as Pig #1 in Shrek Junior, the musical. I volunteered to make these cute little Three Little Pigs DIY Costumes for our trio. You can of course use this tutorial for Halloween costumes. Each parent of the three pigs were responsible for:STAINMASTER definitely provides our family reassurance to let Sophie roam freely. The ODOR REMOVE™ technology cleans and protects while removing pet stains while protecting against future stains, eliminating odors and repeling dirt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment