276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Goblin’s Bride, An Enemies to Lovers Fantasy Romance (A Feud So Dark and Lovely Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the lives of Kim Shin, Grim Reaper, Ji Eun-tak and Sunny interweave, a deeper story unfolds, as they are not just strangers who met by chance, but people with deep-rooted relations.

Studio Dragon, a subsidiary withing CJ ENM, is also included within the deal for producing Original content for Netflix, and for the streaming service to broadcast Studio Dragon’s network tv shows. This is significant because Studio Dragon is the producer of Goblin. While the deal doesn’t include titles before 2020, the healthy working relationship between Netflix and Studio Dragon would indicate there’s a high chance that Goblin could arrive on the US library in the near future. It's full of grammatical errors and yet there is still something that draws me to this tale. It's like a strange retelling of Beauty and the Beast but with goblins! The world building isn't awful, and some of the descriptions are lovely. The glowing moss and algae is such a unique idea! I just wish this little book had some more polish to it. Ji Eun Tak is known to be the Goblin's bride, Ji Eun-Tak is one of the main characters of the show. At the moment of her delivery, ghosts have recognized her to be the Goblin's bride - which has been consistent with other ghosts she meets further on in the series. As she and her mother was saved by the Goblin after being hit by a run-away car, the Grim Reaper usually refers to her as a missing soul or lost soul.Of course, non-human heroes aren't always handsome. And I'm seeing less human-like aliens and other races pop-up more often in romances. And if they're ugly or barely human, it's even more interesting! I love how writers challenge us to fall in love with them because they're not the usual perfect Disney "human" prince. It's truly a blessing! I'm so glad that there The general story and supposed setting are ones that tends to perk my interest. At times I questioned the characters' thoughts and even the setting whenever they happened to be something I wasn't expecting. (Electricity?!) Overall those didn't distract me that much from experiencing/learning with Jane of the goblin world. Character interactions didn't feel as deep/emotional as I preferred...gonna assume that has to do with the telling instead of showing. (Not a writer; don't really know what I'm talking about. >_< ) Firstly, I really love the premise behind the story and this mystery we are provided as a reader. The FMC has spent her entire life thinking that the Goblin Prince killed her sister. She uses this as motivation for revenge, leading her to great heights within the military, even though it's more of a vapid position than a real one. The chance arises for her to become the bride of the Goblin Prince and she jumps on it, taking out her competition and marries him.

Since the story is told from Zabaletta "Letta" Stellara's perspective I got a better feel of her than that of her love interest, Keir Kollastus. From what I gather Keir is a great prince, he's there for his people and is respected. He's part of a great friend group and has a dark but steamy edge to him, which might help out with Letta because Letta is crazy, no joke. She's an assassin and her internal monolog, it's funny as hell, crazy remember. However, I think she also has a bigger heart than she let's on and her time with the goblins changes her. Kim Shin ( Gong Yoo), a decorated military general from the Goryeo Dynasty, is framed as a traitor and killed by the young king. Years after his death, he is cursed by the Almighty to stay immortal forever, enduring the pain of seeing his loved ones die as punishment for the soldiers he killed to protect his country. He becomes an immortal goblin, helping people with his powers and being a kind man in spite of his grieving past. The only way to put an end to his immortality is the Goblin's bride, whose aid in pulling out the sword will end his painful immortality. Its final episode recorded an 18.68% nationwide audience share, making it the sixth highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history. [7] It received critical acclaim and became a cultural phenomenon in South Korea. [8] The series won numerous awards, including the Grand Prize (Daesang) for writer Kim Eun-sook and Best Actor for Gong Yoo at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards. A 940-year-old immortal goblin and protector of souls who is in search for his bride, who is the only one who can remove the sword piercing through his chest. Once the sword is removed, he may finally move to the afterlife and rest in peace. He served as a General during the Goryeo era, where he was appointed as the regent with his sister being betrothed to the young king Wang Yeo. However, due to corruption by a eunuch, the king's guards killed Kim Shin's sister, soldiers, and household before ultimately killing him with the very sword that is lodged in his chest. As both a reward for the good he had done for his country, and a punishment for all the deaths that he caused, the Almighty God grants him immortality. As he has lived for centuries, he feels lonely and depressed as he has to watch his loved ones and those around him pass away. This is until he slowly falls in love with his bride who gives him a reason to live again.Throwing caution to the wind, Jane disguises herself as a man and goes to work in the dark tunnels in search of gems. If she can find one of those then she and her siblings can leave for the city and live a happier life. It all seems so simple. But it's not. Things lurk in the caves. Tales of old say there are nasty goblins that hide in the depths, preying on humans. Eating them if given the chance. hermesauto (2017-01-05). "K-drama Goblin is very popular but very controversial in South Korea". The Straits Times . Retrieved 2020-08-15. Aku yakin banyak dari kalian tidak akan tahu bahasaku, tapi selalu ada google translate jika kalian ingin tahu. Jadi aku salah satu penggemar Emma Hamm, buku-bukunya sangat mempesona, dan begitu unik sehingga aku hampir selalu menyukainya, tapi yang satu ini cukup mengecewakanku. This book was short and took me less time to finish it. I liked the plot and story before I started reading it. But what I found was even better than what I thought. There were sometime when I was really annoyed with if all though. The story starts off with a good pace then it gets kinda slow in the middle with Jane's getting comfort with the surroundings and all. And her character also annoyed me a lot. I liked Ruric though, but still he proved to disappoint me further towards the end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment