276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Compatible with Air Up Water Bottle Pods, Compatible with Air Up Pods Flavours, Compatible with Airup Bottle Pods Scented for Flavouring Water Flavored Fruit Taste Pods Cola (Coke)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upon receiving product and trying, I was immensely disappointed as I realized that I must've misread/misunderstood what the product was delivering. We understand how important it is to have a satisfying experience, and we apologise if the flavours didn't meet his expectations. Air Up was founded by Lena Jüngst and Tim Jäger, two German university students who, during their studies, read Neurogastronomy: How the Brain Creates Flavor and Why It Matters, a book by neuroscientist Gordon M.

Vegan-friendly and naturally sugar-free, air up® can be enjoyed by anyone who wants to excite their everyday hydration. I am getting the impression that kids do tend to drink more from these than regular bottles which is always a good thing. Selecting 'create my set' lets you pick from the above bottle options and then choose a flavour pack of pods to go with it.Weight: We found the plastic Air Up bottle to be lightweight, but the stainless steel version is on the heavier side. You also have to determine whether purchasing the flavor pods regularly is feasible for your budget. Alex from Berlin promptly responded asking for photos on the bottle, straw and mouth peice which I supplied.

A majority of testers also noted that they wished that the water bottle was dishwasher safe, because they don't like to hand-wash water bottles. Parsing through data points and tester notes, we confirmed an inevitable result: Some testers didn't like a certain pod, while others loved it. With the plastic bottle, we saw no issues after 15 minutes but noticed some leaking after 30 minutes. A MUM has shared an urgent warning for other parents alongside a stomach-churning picture of her daughter's Air Up bottle. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our 2nd gen bottles 😔 We understand your frustration and we're here to help.Unfortunately they got lost in the post, however Bethney sent a replacement the same day I messaged her to say they hadn’t arrived. You get 3 pods in your starter set, meaning you’re already good for over 15 litres of flavour and plenty of refills!

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. In the Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances and Innovation Lab, we've tested countless water bottles over the years. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. We're delighted that air up® has been a life changer for your teenager, helping them reduce their obsession with fizzy drinks.In addition to Lab tests, we send water bottles to consumers to get their opinions on how the water bottles fare in the real world. Essentially, Air Up mixes flavoured air with your water, and I found swallowing gulps of water that contain air bubbles an odd sensation. We understand that finding a flavor you love is a personal preference, but we're always working on expanding our range to cater to different tastes. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment