276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry, 253g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To make this easy Thai Green Curry you will need: one Thai Taste Thai Green Curry Kit (kit contains green curry paste, coconut milk and Thai steamed herbs), 300g tofu, 300g vegetables (I used red and yellow pepper, baby sweetcorn, green beans and mangetout), 1 tbsp oil. Thai Taste's meal kits are available in a number of retailers including Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and Ocado. Spicy– it’s meant to be! Green Curry is spicier than most popular Thai curries, such as Thai Red Curry, Yellow Curry, Massaman Curry. It’s about as spicy as Panang Curry– maybe even a wee bit spicier!

The essential step here is to fry off the curry paste, whether using store bought or homemade. This is the equivalent to sautéing garlic until golden, a step used in virtually all my savoury recipes. Homemade vs curry in a jarIf you make your own green curry paste, you can skip the spicy chillies without compromising on flavour! Add contents of Green Curry Paste sachet and 1 tbsp of coconut milk and mix until the aromas are released (3 mins) The homemade curry paste version is also slightly greener – owing to the fresh chillies and coriander/cilantro blitzed into the paste. Thai Green Curry is…. Coconut MILK (80%) (Coconut Extract (50%), Water), Green Curry Paste (19%) (Garlic, Green Chilli, Lemongrass, Onion, Rice Bran Oil, Salt, Ginger, Galangal, Coriander, Kaffir Lime Peel, Sugar, Spices), Dried Herbs (Kaffir Lime Leaves, Lemongrass, Sweet Basil Leaf).

In addition to the curry paste (and pimping it up, if using jar paste), there’s actually not that many ingredients in Thai Green Curry. If you enjoy Thai food then my guess is you'd love to visit Thailand? Well, you could be doing just that thanks to the exciting competition Thai Taste have running for the remainder of January 2019. The colour mostly comes from large green chillies which aren’t that spicy, they are mostly for colour and flavour. The curry paste also has small Thai chillies which provide the fiery heat that green curry is known for. I hope you love this Thai Green Curry as much as we do. The Thai Taste curry kits make it so easy to recreate authentic Thai meals at home. Not suitable for microwave cooking. Always wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after handling raw meat or fish.verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ To celebrate this incredible competition and because I don't need an excuse to eat Thai food (!) I've recreated Thai Taste's steps to make the perfect, easy Thai Green Curry which I'll be sharing with you today.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment