276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ordinary Coverage Foundation 30ml 3.0 Y Medium Dark

£1.33£2.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formulated with adaptive silicones, The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer provides a trio of benefits for the skin: it is blurring, hydrating, and leaves a semi-matte finish. This helps makeup appear higher in definition and last longer. Ordinary has created a brand that everyone can offord and some of there products are great. This foundation may be the perfect one for a young girl but for me it’s a bit to drying. When I first apply it looks very nice sits and blends perfectly with the ordinary primer which I love, however by hour 3 or 4 it gets much to dry and instead of blurring imperfections it makes an announcement of hey look at me and my old imperfections. The Ordinary notes that the concealers are formulated slightly lighter in shade than The Ordinary Serum and Coverage Foundations, so you won’t be getting the exact same shade if you buy the same shade number across the collections. The formula of The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer is similar to a serum. This primer increases the spreadability of makeup while smoothing your skin. It also minimizes uneven makeup application. This is particularly helpful if you have dry or patchy skin. This foundation offers natural-looking full coverage with a smooth, semi-matte finish and without a heavy, cakey look. Key Ingredients

THE ORDINARY Ordinary Full Coverage Foundation - 2.0P Light THE ORDINARY Ordinary Full Coverage Foundation - 2.0P Light

It spreads easily and covers my dark circles well. Plus covers blemishes and dark spots well, too, without looking cakey. The formula also acts as a surface hydrator. It is formulated with a variety of silicones plus vitamin E. Three of the shades have an additional letter at the end: S indicates Silver highlights and G indicates Gold highlights; these shades use natural-looking and exceptionally fine dispersions of metallic effect pigments for added highlight. The Ordinary will introduce individual enhancers and highlighters in the near future to customize all shades.Overall, my makeup wears much more evenly and is more natural-looking when I use this primer compared to no primer at all. My skin also feels very moisturized and smooth. If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.

Foundation | Face | makeup - Boots Foundation | Face | makeup - Boots

The pigments used in these formulations are treated for a rich, highly-saturated effect. These pigments are suspended in our proprietary spreadability system that allows pigments to look natural on the skin, resist collecting within fine lines and stay on for longer. The foundations offer a semi-matte finish and are compatible with most primers and are designed to work exceptionally well with the primers offering from The Ordinary. The Colours come in two formulas: Lightweight Serum Foundation and High Coverage Foundation, both of which offer 21 shades ranging from pale to deep. Three of the 21 shades of both foundations are labeled with an S for Silver highlights and G for gold highlights. These shades have natural-looking metallic effect pigments for an added highlight effect. Shades can also be mixed together at the time you apply them for a custom-blended shade to best match your skin tone.This concealer provides excellent coverage – much better than some drugstore concealers. It’s highly concentrated, so you don’t need much, and I love the precision tip applicator. Unfortunately, as of December 5, 2022, The Ordinary has decided to discontinue its foundation and concealers, as they did not reach enough customers and were not profitable since they were launched. The Ordinary makeup products currently include five different products: two primers, two foundations, and their latest offering, a concealer.

Coverage Foundation – The Ordinary Skincare

Like the Coverage Foundation, the shade is a bit too dark for my complexion, so I will be purchasing the shade 1.2P to mix since mixing worked well with the Coverage Foundation. The Ordinary Serum Foundation is a lightweight medium coverage foundation. Even though this foundation is oil-free, it blends in so easily, just like an oil-based foundation. It feels nourishing yet super lightweight and never heavy or greasy.Coverage Foundations sold in the European Union offer an SPF 15 claim. This protection is achieved without the use of chemical sunscreens and only through physical protection from Titanium Dioxide. Additionally, no nano-particles are used to achieve this sun protection. These attributes are unique in foundations because it is exceptionally difficult to create a natural, lightweight look and consistent shades when using only non-nano forms of Titanium Dioxide for sun protection without any chemical sunscreen agents. I’ve never used a primer that was so fluid before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Leave it to The Ordinary to pleasantly surprise with this lightweight and non-greasy primer. The shades are divided into three tiers of light, medium, and dark, which are then varied by pink, red, yellow, and neutral tones. There are also incremental decimals of shades within those three tiers. Like The Ordinary’s liquid primer, this primer is formulated with a variety of silicones and vitamin E. All DECIEM products, including The Ordinary products, are free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, animal oils, coal tar dyes, formaldehyde, mercury, oxybenzone. DECIEM does not test or pay others to test on animals. Final Thoughts

The Ordinary Coverage Foundation with SPF 15 by The Ordinary

The unique suspension system used in the formulations allows shades to look so natural on skin that three shades or more will suit most skin tones. The shades can also be mixed at the time of application if desired.This cream like texture smooths seamlessly over the skin to even, conceal and disguise fine lines and wrinkles overage Foundations are full-coverage formulations available in a comprehensive shade range across 21 shades. These foundations contain higher pigment levels than our Serum Foundations but still offer a smooth finish that avoids the heavy makeup look that can make skin appear more aged. The texture is that of a lightweight, non-oily cream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment