276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heyup Boxing Projector,Mini Portable 1080P Movie Projector for Bedroom with WiFi and Bluetooth,Video Projector Compatible with iOS Android Phone HDMI USB PS4 Xbox and Remote Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The brightness number may seem low, but Heyup has quoted ANSI lumens which is the brightness measured over 9-zones where the light meets the wall, rather than the light output of the bulb itself.

This advanced study also included Cisco CCNA accreditation, further demonstrating my commitment to understanding and staying ahead of the technology curve. FHD IMAGES ON THE BIG SCREEN – When we were kids, we could only dream of having a movie theater of our own.Enjoy having thousands of apps at your finger tips for easy streaming access of all your favorite shows. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Buscaba un proyector para el dormitorio que tuviera corrección trapezoidal de 4 puntos, ya que no puedo colocarlo de frente a la pared en la que se proyectaría.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . With my dedication to technology and drive to share my insights, I aim to continue providing my readers with engaging and informative content.

You can put it in your backpack or bag to conveniently take it to the backyard, bedroom, balcony, classroom, meeting room, or any place where you want to view big-screen multimedia. You can put it in your backpack or bag to carry it comfortably in the garden, bedroom, balcony, classroom, meeting room or anywhere else you want to view multimedia content on a big screen. Both Honor and OnePlus have defined themselves as affordable alternatives, and it looks like this trend will continue with their TVs. LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT AND PORTABLE - If you are planning to bring your projector with you often, Heyup Boxing is definitely a great choice. For longer viewing sessions, it features a universal Type-C port, perfect for a 65W external power bank to extend entertainment life.

Heyup Boxe focuses on providing an optimal cinematic experience using an innovative ultra-quiet cooling system. Ubiquiti are one of the last cloud networking providers to launch a Wi-Fi 6 access point, but they have made up for this by launching, by far, the most affordable solution on the market. The Heyup Boxe is capable of 1080P and can cast up to 120-inch screens depending on your room size and the lighting conditions.With a USB port, a Type-C port, a headphone jack and a HDMI port on the back and 8GB of on-board memory, you can still watch your favorite shows and videos super easily, or present that presentation you spent all night working on. My diverse interests allow me to bring a unique perspective to tech blogging, merging lifestyle, fitness, and the latest tech trends.

The Heyup Boxe is an affordable projector that can easily compete with much more expensive models, and appears to have a design inspired by the Among Us, party game.

The appearance is nice and pretty cute, but some would have preferred a little white or black projector that would have been more discreet and more suitable for various interior decorations. I am James, a UK-based tech enthusiast and the Editor and Owner of Mighty Gadget, which I’ve proudly run since 2007. With Boxe it is super easy to get the perfect projection angles and even change the image size on the fly thanks to Boxe's Four-corner Keystone Correction so you can watch your shows in any room on almost any flat surface. Your feedback can make a difference in Heyupers or the general public’s purchasing decisions, support the growth of brands and create a closer community.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment