276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saker Mini Chainsaw,4 Inch Portable Electric Cordless,Handheld Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branches, Courtyard, Household and Garden ( Chainsaw + 2 Batteries)

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chainsaws are available in various engine sizes and bar lengths, allowing users to choose the right tool for the specific diameter of wood they need to cut. When I went to use it again last month, I found that the charger wasn't working and one of the batteries was dead. Everything is fine as long as you keep those tools collected with the rest of the kit in the storage bag you also receive. This thing is definitely a better choice for professionals than my Stihl GTA 26 if you’re a professional, no doubt about that. This Saker Mini Chainsaw is probably the best budget model and it comes with a decent set of goodies including the two batteries two batteries.

v=1698803453","width":1600},{"alt":null,"id":22490412515402,"position":16,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. When you're cutting branches above your head, those sawdusts would hit baffle and not come back in your face. batteries, so you can have one fully charged and ready to switch in when the first one runs out of charge. Finally, when it comes to running time, I would say if you’re doing some general pruning on and off, walking around, it will last about 45-50 minutes. Now, I didn’t even know Milwaukee made one, but what a mini chainsaw this thing is, it’s on another level but it’s a little bigger.This is a good choice for those whose wood cutting and pruning tasks involve older and thicker trees and shrubs. Remember that the size of the mini chainsaw doesn’t refer to the size of the chain (as that’s circular) but to the length of the chain bar. I did my review on Facebook asking about the missing chain saying I would appreciate if they could forward one and also I wrote on the Sakertool site. You can keep them both fully charged and switch switch the over when one runs out and recharge the other.

RECHARGEABLE ELECTRIC CHAINSAW】 -The Saker Mini chainsaw is equipped with a 20V 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery, which can be used for a long time. It’s OK if it’s the bare tool if you are already in the tool ecosystem of the manufacturer such as Greenworks and have a suitable battery. But most manufacturers include a carry bag or storage box for you to put all the bits and pieces back in. Also keep in mind that even though the chain is longer, it might lower the running time as the motors are generally still on small.You’ll enjoy better maneuverability for harder to reach projects in gardening and landscaping, without having to worry about a huge, bulky chainsaw weighing you down. com/p/20V-4-in-Cordless-Mini-Chainsaw-Including-2-Batteries-GJ15990-X9313/322189766" on this server. Although this chainsaw comes with one battery and the matching charger, you can certainly use a battery from other powerall tools with it. I’ve actually decided to keep it at my dad’s small holding as he gets much more use from it with the trees around the paddock. You must press the safety lock before starting the chainsaw and keep it pressed while holding the trigger down to run the chainsaw.

And also note that you need a screwdriver (included) to change the tension of the chain so it’s not as easy to adjust as on the more expensive models. This Seesii 8 Inch Mini Chainsaw is the longest mini chainsaw in this review and is a great alternative to the Saker 4 Inch Mini Chainsaw.v=1698803589","width":1600},{"alt":null,"id":22456619728970,"position":18,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.

g. the Seesii 8 Inch Mini Chainsaw) have a secondary handle for your spare hand to hold to add extra stability to your grip on the saw. This Greenworks 24V Mini Chainsaw is part of the Greenworks Powerall system of power tools of which I have reviewed a few of them over the years including the mowers. v=1698803662","width":1600},{"alt":null,"id":22605677658186,"position":13,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. The key here is to remember to always have the second battery (if you have one) charged up and ready to go. I advised Saker that I had not received the saw thinking that, as shipper, they would contact FedEx.

The only chainsaw that is perfect for left and ranged handed people is the Stihl mini chainsaw as it has the safety switch on both sides. For example, for branches that are a little bit too thick and I’ve got quite a few branches to prune, the mini chainsaw its perfect. However, it’s a serious bit of kit and a better alternative to the Stihl as it has longer run times, so thought I would at least mention it. While you could use it with either your left or right hand, the safety button is on the left side of the handle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment