276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Shusher For Babies - Sleep Miracle Soother Sound Machine For New Parents

£19.97£39.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From that day forward, the “Shusher”, as we began to call it, became the number one tool in our parental arsenal. The Shusher For Baby Sleep uses a real human voice for repetitive shushing sounds. It holds both 15-minute and 30-minute minute timers, much like the Baby Shusher. The design itself is created from a durable PC with a rubber non-slip underside. This can help the device to stay in place wherever you position it around your baby. Baby Shusher is the perfect solution for calming a newborn baby's tears with its rhythmic "Shhh" sound. This soothing noise greatly resembles life in utero, where babies are constantly surrounded by various sounds throughout their day. Baby Shusher has been proven to be significantly more effective than using white noise alone! First and foremost, it’s important to remember that babies do cry for a reason—more often than not. span itemprop="name">Shhhh...it that's priceyFairly effective. It's just such a simple machine, that the price you pay for it is a joke.

With loud, rhythmic shushing noises, it draws on ancient, time-tested practices. Additionally, it allows you to set your timing preference. As a result, you have a choice either a 15-minute option or a 30-minute option. It has built-in volume control so that it’s louder than baby’s cries, which is proven to help calm babies. This Sleep Aid is ideal for newborns and up. The next day, I isolated myself in my lab (my car parked in the quiet driveway), and I recorded myself rhythmically “shushing” into the device for ten minutes. I felt like a mad scientist as my neighbors stared as if I were some type of weirdo. After more than two years of testing and research with real moms and real babies, having sudden and long crying baby issues, we came up with the following very valuable feature list of baby soothing sound.All babies have known for the first nine months before birth are the soothing sounds inside their mother’s womb. It has been suggested that the baby would hear a “ sing-song of muffled speech” inside the womb. These noises could include a gentle muffled voice, as well as the movement of amniotic fluid. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. h2>

Asked by: Lyly_garriepy