276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Forum – January 2023 (The Forum magazine 2023 Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2015 Forum Publications launched its third publication Meon Valley Forum which now covers as far as Titchfield and East Meon.

As more and more of these marked differences in his way of being continued to emerge in the weeks following his Forum, I also noted, while as a guest at his Forum’s completion evening Tuesday night, that everyone there also had this calm, stupidly happy, natural confidence, patience, comfortable in their own skin, willingness and ease to speaking and sharing personal stuff at the mic in front of 200 people. He was introduced by two peers – now very close deeply connected friends of his – this in itself from a man who doesn’t readily accept and had avoided close friendships for years, was a glimpse of a new side of him I didn’t know existed. Resistance had spotted a beautiful, bright red, shiny, new-model double decker bus heading my way as I waited for the lights to change. as he starts to bark at some traffic while driving, checking himself mid flow however, ok diffused, this is new.Through a network of more than 60 distributors, Shine Magazine is delivered personally to almost 5,000 older people in Leeds (including those living in 16 care homes), who are at risk of social isolation and loneliness. We are also unique amongst community publications by providing our magazine in an A4 format on recycled paper. Also, ask one of our account managers about editorial space to run alongside your advert for maximum marketing impact. Transport Forum Magazine identifies key growth opportunities for its readers, by sharing the success stories/case studies that have made companies in the transport sector more competitive, more efficient and in many cases truly world class.

So imagine now how my new authentic body position reflects this new way of being: statuesque hands on hips, tall, strong, powerful, loving, open, caring, authentic, thoughtful, attentive, sensitive, present, excited, full of possibility, unreasonable, productive, effective, standing by my word, on time, committed, alive, living in the moment, assertive, stress-free, calm, confident, self-assured, grateful, appreciative, sharing…there aren’t quite enough words to convey it. We wanted to set ourselves apart from Parish Magazines, Generic Local Directories and Glossy Periodicals. Ok so this won’t last, let’s watch him like a hawk for him to trip up; I know he can’t change that much in just 3 days. Chosen Agenda Items are topics and issues of concern affecting Al‑Anon groups and members worldwide that have been submitted for possible discussion at the World Service Conference (WSC).When a mother eagle builds her nest, her foundational materials are large branches and sharp thorns.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment