276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Magnifying Glasses with Light - Magnifier Spectacles for Hobbies and Reading for Hands-Free Wearable 160% Magnification - USB Rechargeable, Fits Over Standard Glasses - Mighty Sight

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

MAGNIFY VISION: See the most intricate details with Mighty Sight magnifying glasses. Its high definition optical lenses utilize new magnification technology to provide 160% magnification without eyestrain & fatigue. No Batteries Needed

This did not occur as a result of misuse or damage, but simply normal wear and tear with only moderate use. As a brief experiment, I tried wearing the glasses on the bridge of my nose instead of the tip, and they appeared to work about the same. My next experiment was to wear them over a pair of prescription glasses. Mighty Sight barely fit over them, and the magnification seemed huge, but I had to hold the vitamin bottle closer to my face. Although they are said to work over prescription glasses, I tend to think wider frames may be problematic for Mighty Sight to cover. Wearing Mighty Sight. Have you used Mighty Sight or something like it? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Next Day & Named Day Delivery

Another benefit of Mighty Sight eyewear is how easy these glasses are to use. Mighty Sight’s unisex vision aids are great for both men and women and come in one size that conveniently fits all wearers. This means that one pair can be shared among family or friends, maximizing the product’s value —but be sure to always clean and sanitize them between each user! Mighty Sight is a helpful product and has the potential to improve the quality of life of many people. However, a problem could occur if some people treat the product like a substitute pair of glasses. It's possible that some people could use the glasses as a crutch, and avoid going to the eye doctor and getting a new or updated prescription.

From as little as £5 per month, plus up to 10% off monthly premiums for life

As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment