276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fitwaffle's Baked In One: 100 one-tin cakes, bakes and desserts from the social media sensation - THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of our favourite chapters in Baked In One is dedicated to celebration bakes, with everything from spooky Frankenstein brownies for Halloween to these brownies topped with creme eggs for Easter. Baked In One is packed full of Eloise’s creative inventions, but you’ll also find plenty of recipes for the classic in there too. The buttery shortbread base acts as a stand-in for the pie case and is layered up with a creamy baked cheesecake filling, roasted cinnamon apples, a shortbread crumble topping and a drizzle of caramel. Eloise Head, known as Fitwaffle online, is a personal trainer turned baking sensation, adored by millions of fans on TikTok and Instagram for her fun, easy-to-recreate and indulgent bakes.

I’m Eloise – known online as Fitwaffle – and I’ve created 100 delicious recipes that can all be made in a 20cm square tin. You’ll find bakes and no-bakes for all occasions, from simple recipes with less that five ingredients to show-stopping creations that will wow your friends and family. There are so many different varieties to try here, from snickerdoodle to apple pie, speculoos to Oreo-studded, as pictured here. Chocolate Fudge Loaf Cake A super rich, moist and indulgent chocolate cake with thick, fudgy chocolate icing. A personal trainer, turned food influencer, turned baker, Eloise's recipes inspire, spread joy and bring people together through the love of delicious food.From five-ingredient bakes to special occasion creations for impressing friends and family, there’s a bake for all eventualities, including some extra special seasonal bakes for Easter, Christmas and more.

Given the growing popularity of blondies, it’s no surprise to find a whole chapter dedicated to the vanilla-based cousin of the chocolate brownie in Baked In One. With some new and exciting treats thrown in, there are lots of recipes with less than 5 ingredients - from chocolate chip cookie magic bars, to speculoss cheesecake, as well as show-stoppers to impress your friends and family with - you'll want to revisit this cookbook all year round! Baked In One presents a dazzling array of delicious treats that bakers of all levels can create with zero fuss and one trusty 20cm tin.From blondies, brownies and cakes to breakfast bars, pies and ice-cream, there’s definitely something for everyone. This Oreo twist on a millionaire’s shortbread features a crushed Oreo base topped with layers of homemade caramel and white chocolate and finished with whole Oreo cookies. Biography: Eloise Head, known online as Fitwaffle, has amassed a following of more than 10 million across her social media platforms with her fun, simple and indulgent bakes.

With chapters spanning brownies, blondies, cakes, breakfasts, pies and crumbles, cookies and biscuits, no-bakes, snacks, and seasonal ideas, there’s a simple traybake for every occasion.I've included the most popular bakes and no-bakes from my social media, as well as brand-new ones that I know you'll love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment