276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Noise Downstairs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maybe have a word with them and see if there is some sort of compromise? Revenge probably won’t work because all it’s gonna happen is the situation is going to get even tenser and has the potential to blow completely out of proportion in my experience it might be better to try to talk it through or speak to management companies than retaliate."

The writing is crisp; the twists are jolting and completely unexpected."--Stephen King, Entertainment Weekly Many apartment buildings have strict rules when it comes to remodeling certain parts of the apartments. If that’s the case, you are resorted to taking simple steps to prevent noises from downstairs neighbors from interrupting your daily life. Having proofs, you can take needful actions without a delay. You can easily understand what kind of actions should be taken and whether or not solution can be done peacefully? An occasional party can be neglected and tenants can mutually solve this by talking to each other. Loudspeakers - except those used by the police, fire and ambulance services - shouldn't be used in the street at night. Ice cream and grocery vans can use chimes or bells between noon and 7pm. If you have tried talking to your neighbour and they are still making noise you might consider getting the local authority involved. What to bear in mind when you make a noise complaint to the councilWhen I could hear them, it sounded like they were using a heavy gate and not just tiptoeing around. Of course, such mats won’t provide you with the full reduction of noise within your apartment. However, if you combine them with carpet paddings and rugs, they can certainly do a much better job. Also, don’t forget to seal any gaps between the carpets and the wall, as they can impact the sound insulation work you have already done. Even though the method we have described above looks easy, it’s always best to ask a friend for help or ask for professional advice.

A fire break is a layer of non-combustible materials that is placed between the walls, floors, and ceilings of multi-family, commercial, and industrial buildings. Fire breaks prevent fires from spreading between units. I found the first point very disappointing. I will potentially be declined permission to soundproof and I also can't move as explained above.As a renter, you don’t have many options, so make sure you get something you can remove when you move out. Thankfully such paddings come in various designs, so you will be able to choose the ones that fit you best. They are also not very expensive, and you will be able to place them by yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment