276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whats Up Nails - Gingerbread Man Vinyl Stencils for Christmas Nail Art Design (1 Sheet, 20 Stencils)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Once I had filled in the image and it was dry to the touch but still a little squishy, I applied a sticky base coat and transferred to the nail. A bad combination of colors can really ruin a great artistic design and a good combination can really improve a poor artistic design. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Mind you, I managed to acquire a two day tension headache somewhere in the midst of all this, but then I remembered that drinking water is my friend which has been quite helpful as getting sick is the LAST thing I want now that I am so close to not just surviving this month, but kicking its ass too!

I just think it's such a cute design and gingerbread men always make me think of the holiday season. I know that for many it is a long and honored Christmas tradition to bake and decorate gingerbread man cookies and houses. So, I picked up the full gingerbread man image on my stamper and then used a dual ended dotting tool to fill in the image.The colour scheme may not scream Christmastime - but I really did want to include some mani's in this marathon of holiday nail art that weren't too on the nose and I think this is really one of those. Because of this and because I think gingerbread man cookies are yummy and cute I decided to create my very own (100% unique and original. Our Gingerbread "Man"ia set is brimming with an array of light brown gingerbread men in various poses (and emotions!

With a bright colour palette and adorable little smile, once you lay eyes on this little character you can’t help but take them home. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I haven't seen any other nail artist do gingerbread men nails like this") Gingerbread Man Christmas Nail Art. Once I had cleaned up the edges with a cuticle tool followed by a clean up brush dipped in acetone, I sealed in the design with a layer of water based top coat and then followed with a matte top coat to take down the shine because I felt like this design just had to be matte. Thank you for the time you have spent with us on the platform and for giving us the opportunity to bring a little bit of joy into your life.You can make him smile, frown, have an open mouth, closed mouth, big eyes, small eyes, bald, fat, skinny. I have said this time and time again that one of the most important aspects of nail art is the color scheme. I really, really wanted to keep this in a neutral, warm colour palette and initially I was going to go with a brown on brown sort of situation, but then I happened to stumble onto my own swatch of Sinful Colors Nude Mood and it just all came together in my head. There are always, Christmas trees, snowflakes, Stormtroopers ( sometimes) and the occasional Santa, but one thing I have yet to feature is the gingerbread man! Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment