276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inside the front portion, you can install up to two 140mm blowers. In the rear section of the Tower 900, it's possible to add a further 11. Yes, 11 fans, bringing the total up to 13. For radiators, the Tower 900 can handle up to 560mm (four 140mm fans) or 480mm (four 120mm fans). One can be attached to both the left and right sides, though you will need to remove the pre-installed HDD cage. If you want to go all-out with a custom water-cooling loop for your PC, there's really no better case around, especially when more than one loop is utilized. Being able to have both the CPU and GPU on separate loops with dedicated radiators is brilliant for more efficient cooling.

great case seems pretty tough and well worth the money, but issue i found was there isnt really any where for the reisvoirs/pumps to bolt down so i had to drill the hole's myself, and the power cables are a little difficult because the tight gap but apart from that its a really great case with loads of space for everything else. Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 260mm / VGA length limitation: 400mm / PSU length limitation: 220mmUnparalleled Cooling AbilityThe Tower 900 has the capability to deliver excellent cooling efficiency, and enables users to build extreme air/liquid cooling systems with high-end, large graphics cards, treated by DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Supporting up to dual 560mm liquid cooling radiators, cooling possibilities just got real. Most uniquely, the right side and left side of the case are designed with various mounting points for radiators to provide proper space and placement when building DIY/AIO configurations. Fan Support: Left Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm / Right Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm / Top: 2 x 120mm , 2 x

Cooling was the main factor in Tower 900's design, which was carried out in collaboration with Watermod France. The inside of the case is separated into two sections, which is where the tempered glass and metal panels meet on the sides. The front is reserved for all your components, while the rear section is for all the cabling and radiators. Thermaltake's Tower 900 is a daunting PC case and you may find yourself wondering "Where do I start?" Once you've started the process, it becomes relatively straightforward. First, it's important to remove the motherboard tray and install as much as you can outside the case. The rear panel is held on with some thumbscrews, but it's the top panel I have an issue with. Much like front panels in more affordable cases (though some case vendors still like to use them in more expensive chassis), it's held to the main body using those plastic pop-out push posts that have always been a royal pain. This case is a beast! When the box arrived I did question my sanity but it is a work of art. If you are into custom loops this is perfect, you can concentrate on making your PC a head turner and the one thing this case is is a head turner. Make no mistake though it is almost the size of a fridge so you want make sure you have room for it. Really is it needs t be on display, buying this and then trying to fit it under a desk seems pointless. This needs to be the centre of attention.As is the case with Thermaltake's see-through panels, the tempered glass is held onto the case with large screws. The two side panels that cover the radiators can be removed by using a lever just beneath the top panel (accessed without removing it), which is a really nice touch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment