276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Century Wavemaster XXL | Freestanding Punching Bag with Base | Heavy Bag Boxing Martial Arts Kickboxing Bag | Optimal Strength and Cardio Training Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I might add that the Wavemaster XXL is the most popular free standing bag that is sold today with nothing but positive reviews. Here you will find my personal Century Wavemaster reviews where I give you an in-depth review of their 4 most popular products and recommend an alternative for more realistic style training. Boxing is a full-body workout, and you should see gains in your arms, shoulders, back, chest, and even your legs.

I personally went through this exact same thing as I was in the position where I needed a new heavy bag. Today, we offer an entire line of Wavemasters, from the Cardio Wavemaster® to the heavy-duty Wavemaster® 2XL Pro. The main difference between the two models in terms of features is that the 2XL Pro has a locking nut, which prevents the bag from unscrewing when you’re punching it. Now that we've learned a fair bit about the general specifications and features that this training bag has to offer, let's dive into the pros and cons that I've observed over several years of use. The “2” and “Pro” in the name of this model might make it seem like a huge upgrade over the XXL, but that’s not necessarily the case.

It serves all the functions of a traditional punching bag, albeit the boring, inanimate, cylindrical-shaped design. These days the bags are so ubiquitous you might have seen one without knowing it came from a Century bag. In its simplistic silhouette, you can use it for so many different types of training, and it is perfect to learn on. They are just the kind of punching bag you need if you are not a handy person and don't want to go through the struggle of setting up a punching bag in your garage gym.

From high to low kicks, elbow striking, knee attacks, and different types of punches, this training bag can handle it all. The free standing bags have full descriptions and the important links next to each and every bag,that’s awesome and professional knowing the details of the product. One of the most significant features of Bob XL is that it can be used for implementing targeted strikes.

The Century Cardio Wavemaster is a beautiful training bag to center yourself around after a hard day. Somewhere between hitting a heavy bag and a live training partner sits the Bob XL—and it's not moving. However, with more competitors entering the market year after year, many people are getting stuck choosing between the Wavemaster XXL and some other option, like the Century Bob XL. Some users find the design of the bag to be too narrow, thereby restricting the free movement of the kicks and punches.

Before I get into the Century freestanding bag options, here is what Century is all about in its own words. Thanks to the padding that this bag features, yeah you can use it and it's will be just fine but there are more suitable punching bag for teenagers if that's what you're on the hunt for.I personally wear a pair of MMA heavy bag gloves to keep my hands protected and it allows me to throw punches daily without wearing my hands out. If you're just starting out, you'll probably find that the bag is a little hard on your hands and feet. The T2 was made with innovative product features, like a two-part stem and hook-and-loop tension lock that attaches the cover of the bag to the base, to give a more realistic feel when struck.

And with a wide variety of options, you can find one that fits your space or fitness goals, from super fast speed bags to ultra heavy hitters. Even though the bag is padded, I advise the use of heavy bag or mma gloves to minimize the chances of getting hurt. Being a newer model, it’s only natural for the 2XL Pro to have a set of advanced features and upgrades over the XXL. Quality and Durability – The 2XL Pro is made from high-quality materials such as high-density foam, which allows it to absorb impacts and prevent sprained ankles, wrists, and other injuries even when you use it without gloves. On the other hand, if you’re out there looking for a new punching bag, then I advise you to go with the 2XL Pro as it’s an upgrade over the XXL and costs pretty much the same.The solid foam structure will handle even the most vicious and brutal strikes from the most intense training.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment