276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ignorance Is Bliss

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Double vinyl Gatefold LP package printed with touch sensitive, heat signature liquid criytal applied, eevealing a spectrum of colours when touched. Ignorance Is Bliss is the Boy Better Know mogul’s first full-length to drop since his ascendence into the upper echelons of the cultural sphere, and with all eyes on him he’s pulled out the stops on this one. stars out of 5 -- "The Tottenham rapper's comeback is a diverse-sounding, assured success, a muscular record that conveys global ambition, drawing on a dizzying collection of sounds and influences. Double vinyl Gatefold LP package printed with touch sensitive, heat signature liquid crystal applied. A Different Light’ features four film commissions, spoken word and an exclusive 12 track album, using creativity to encourage more open discussion of sensitive issues that affect us all.

Standouts include Bullet From A Gun, produced by both Skepta and Ragz Originale and is a focused and reflective track that shows the depth of the grime kingpin's lyricism while Greaze Mode - featuring Luton vocalist Nafe Smallz - is a hard-hitting banger with a turn-up mentality.This feels somewhat like a Grime revival with a lot of tracks having heavy bass and hard hitting bars. Ignorance Is Bliss is available as a double gatefold LP with heat sensitive packaging including the use of liquid crystal on the back to reveal the track listing.

Bullet From A Gun, What Do You Mean, Glow In The Dark, and 'You Wish' are my favorites on the album, they're very good songs. I like how the first verse on "Animal Instinct" went on for so long I was rapidly anticipating for the Chorus to come in. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. Sellers certify that they only offer products or services that comply with applicable laws and regulations. These shows include a headline appearance at this year’s Field Day Festival (7th June) which takes places at London’s Meridan Water – a stones through from the Meridian Estate where Skepta grew up – and is set to be a huge homecoming show.

This album prompted me to listen to everything he's done in the past and I can honestly say it's the best thing he's done since his appropriately titled debut record in 2007. These shows include a headline appearance at this year's Field Day Festival (7th June) which takes places at London's Meridan Water – a stones through from the Meridian Estate where Skepta grew up – and is set to be a huge homecoming show. The topic is explored by a series of internationally acclaimed mixed discipline artists, that intends to challenge and inspire the audience whilst celebrating the makers involved.

As for the beats, they're heavy and punchy, variously doffing a cap to chart-bothering hip-hop, sleazy trip and distorted, sub-heavy grime. Released by Boys Better Know, Ignorance Is Bliss features appearances from Nafe Smallz, Key, J Hus, Lancey Foux, Lay Z, Wizkid, and Cheb Rabi. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Gatefold CD packaging printed with touch sensitive, heat signature liquid crystal applied, revealing a spectrum of colours when touched.For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Double vinyl Gatefold LP package printed with touch sensitive, heat signature liquid Cristal applied. Skepta really outdid himself on this album, when he said "Say they want the old Skepta but they don't really wanna see me take it back" on the track "Redrum" he wasn't joking. The fact that Skepta produced just about all of the tracks on here says a lot about how Grime has never really left him.Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. The songs are mostly fire and I was instantly hooked to the catchy, rhythmic African/East Asian beats mostly produced by SK himself. The lyrics are top level and make you think and at the same time you get an insight into SK's personal life and life behind an artist so prominent in the scene.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment