276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ramadan Activity Book (Little Kids, Age 5+)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am very happy with these activity books. The quality is very good and the price is very reasonable. I can’t wait till Ramadan and I will start using them with my daughter. It is a fun way to learn about Ramadan and Salah. Are you looking for a way to get your child excited and informed about Ramadan? Do you feel that your child does not fully understand or appreciate the significance of the month each year? Would you like to help your child understand and appreciate the inner and outer beauty of Ramadan?

All about Ramadan Activity Booklet - Ramadan Resources - Twinkl FREE! - All about Ramadan Activity Booklet - Ramadan Resources -

Our Ramadan Activity Book is the perfect way to help your child understand and appreciate the blessings of Ramadan. With fun and engaging activities, the book is designed to introduce, intrigue, and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. For young children, understanding Islam is important. The Ramadan activity book will help them understand different aspects of Ramadan through quizzes, puzzles and fun learning. A perfect opportunity to bond with your child whilst teaching them about Ramadan. A wonderful activity book that will help your children learn all about Ramadan in a fun and easy way. Fully illustrated and designed for children

Let us help you

This fun and informative All About Ramadan Activity Booklet includes a range of activities to support children's learning. Enjoy working on our Ramadan good deeds worksheet here! What’s included in this FREE Ramadan Activity Booklet?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment