276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graywind Smart Vertical Blinds 100% Blackout Compatible with Alexa Google, Privacy Electric Vertical Blinds, Motorized Vertical Blinds For Windows Complete Track Slats Set, Black

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our motorised smart blinds are the ultimate home automation accessory and as there are no chains or cords they’re also child safe by design. Bedroom or living room, kitchen or office. These types of curtains fit in most rooms thanks to their modern and minimalist look. Since they’re motorized, there’s no risk of an uneven rollup from clumsy pulls. So, they’re always stylishly balanced when pulled down, while at the same time being discreet when rolled-up. In addition, the fabric lasts better and looks nicer over time as there’s less handling. Now that I can control the blinds I LOVE THEM! The do exactly what they are supposed to do and they look great. The ability to have routines that open and close them in relation to sunrise and sunset is a great feature and the ability to tell Alexa to open/close is helpful too. I’ve been looking at a few smart blind motor options; from motors connected directly in the blind tube & other external blind chain motors. This blind motor seemed the best and most flexible option available. I bought one blind motor at fist, but have ended up buying 6 so far… But this was after sorting out a few ‘user manual’ niggles (the instructions should say ‘Set Up the Chain Motor First’ including the ‘OPEN & CLOSE’ settings. ONLY set up the SMART APP and CONNECT the Blind Motor after you have set up the Chain Motor to work through the buttons on the motor unit. Apart from that niggle everything has been fine setting up the Smart Blind Motor. The only thing to be aware of is that you will most likely have to ‘cut’ and re-join the blind chain, as the Chain Motor needs the blind chain to be ‘tight’ to work. But the ‘connectors’ to reconnect the chain together doesn’t go through the chain motor ‘cog’ (or the main Cog of the blind, might be different with the blind you have)- I have tried various chain ‘connectors’. So to get over this problem, I MELT the blind chain beads; joining one to another. This works fine. If a little fiddly. BLIND MOTOR POSITION: I tried various positions for the motor. on the wall I found straight down 3-4cn from top of windowsill the best place. My blinds are inside the window space. SMART/WIIFI – Every easy, and works well, I use the ‘automation’ so blinds close at sunset and open at sunrise and the blinds work well with ALEXA and Google Home. Plus the remotes you can buy separately work easily.

The best HomeKitblinds give you remote controls through the Home app and Siri. Through the power of automation and scenes, you can incorporate them into your morning or evening routine, as well as for movie night.Designed for Blind motor, this Blind Remote Control is the ideal solution for keeping complete control over your smart blinds. The RF Blind remote can be paired with up to 15 devices so there is no need for multiple controllers.

Mains Powered Electric Vertical Blinds are available made to your measurements, with a stunning range of fabrics:. APP Control & Voice Control: Can be controlled by mobile app (Compatible with Android & IOS) at any time, even you're away from home. Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant, if you both choose other hardwired curtains or shades in our shop, you can create groups and voice control all of them together. (no hub required)Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room

Uses RF technology to connect to your devices. Radio frequency offers a reliable connection between your remote and blind motor. Includes wall mount – can be set aside in an easy to find spot, while remaining mobile so you can control from anywhere. The best HomeKit smart blinds will make your keep your home shaded, your rooms private, and your smart home more automated. HomeKit smart blinds are better than old-fashioned standard blinds as it's easy to control them remotely using your iPhone, iPad or even with Siri voice commands. Smart homes, which are full of internet-connected devices capable of being controlled remotely and performing tasks on-demand or at scheduled times, are now the norm. From a robot vacuum to your heating system, if you can’t control it with a remote control or your smartphone, you’re getting left behind. Now that the list of smart home devices includes your blinds, you may be wondering: what are the best smart blinds and smart shades to install in your home?Why not make an appointment for a free quote and see how Just Blinds can help you select your ideal motorised or smart blinds and save money at the same time!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment