276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milwaukee 2460-20

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Was looking forward to this dremill like power tool but sadly it has a bad harsh vibration period as it starts off, not good. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.

All of our cordless rotary multi tools are powered with REDLITHIUM™ battery packs, which last longer and provide zero drop-off compared to other batteries on the market.

Powerful Motor-Unmatched performance under load,1/8 Collet-Compatible with all current rotary tool accessories,Variable Speed(5,000-32,000)-Up to 10% faster than the competition,Compact and Lightweight -Only 9. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Euro Car Parts Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

Choose our tools and gain the flexibility of a cordless tool with the power of corded - all thanks to a range of technologies and innovations designed around the needs of professional tradespeople.

We also devised one of our usual highly unscientific tests to put the new Milwaukee M12 Cordless Rotary in a fierce head-to-head battle with the Dremel 8200 Cordless. The Milwaukee C12 RT-0 sub-compact rotary tool is a high-performance and versatile tool designed for precision cutting, grinding, and sanding. Variable interface offers speed adjustments from 5,000 to 27,500 rpm with 12-speed settings to complete a wide range of cutting, grinding, sanding, and polishing applications. Brushless motor, REDLINK™ Intelligence and steel collet design provides longer life and class-leading durability. My company has recently started to switch to the Milwaukee rotary tool from Dremel, they seem to have more torque under high speed load, also we use several other 12 volt Milwaukee tools so the battery issue favors Milwaukee.

Sharing tips, info, quality promos we find, reviews, how-to's, "new tool day", pics of your tools and projects. The collet is completely compatible with all 1/32" - 1/8" shank accessories providing the user access to thousands of cutting, grinding, sanding and polishing solutions. That’s why our jobsite solutions teams and product management teams spend every day talking to them. Our brushless motor, REDLINK™ Intelligence, and steel collet design provides longer life and class-leading durability. If you need help with choosing the best multi-tool for your job or want to know all the different uses your multi-tool can handle, one of our how-to guides will provide the answers:• How to choose the best multi-tool for the job?For the record Dremel has been the leader in this field for a long time but they stress their tools are primarily for home crafts, I note this seems to be changing lately, perhaps they see an opening in a segment of the commercial market. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. That system is far easier than monkeying around with nearly microscopic washers and a screw every time you need to change the cutting wheel.

On a roof today, solar panels, stripped out bolt, needed to cut a slot in the head and use a flathead shorty to extract. We’ve alway liked Dremel rotary tools for that small but still vital niche of projects that would take ten years with hand tools and 1 minute with a rotary tool. Let me start my coverage of the M12 rotary with an informal award: HomeFixated’s “Best Embroidery on a Tool Case.While I couldn’t detect any real difference on the hollow tube, I have to give the edge to to Milwaukee on the solid aluminum rod. Brushless Motor, Redlink™ Intelligence, and steel collet design delivers longer tool life and greater reliability. That's thanks to technologies including battery-cell monitoring and runtime optimisation, as well as REDLINK™ overload protection that prevents MILWAUKEE® rotary tools from becoming damaged during even the toughest tasks. All batteries for our cordless rotary tools can be switched with others in the MILWAUKEE® range, meaning that you only need to worry about one type of charger and battery system. Get the power of a corded rotary tool in the M12™ Rotary Tool, which integrates high-performance motor design, optimized electronics and REDLITHIUM™ battery technology for exceptional power and durability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment