276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lenovo LP40 Pro Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.1, Headphones in-Ear, 25H Playtime USB-C Fast Charge, Wireless Earphones Deep Bass, Touch Control IPX5 Waterproof, Sport Wireless Headphones (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Step 2: Open the lid of the charging case and take the earbuds out. After that, the earbuds will turn on automatically. Activate the voice assistant: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on any of the earbuds for about 1.5 seconds. One of the main uses of the Lenovo Livepods LP40 wireless earphones and other similar devices is passing calls, for this, you are going to need high-quality audio and a microphone, this model seems to deliver both, the LP40 provided one of the best calling experiences I ever found on wireless earbuds of this price range, the call quality is not only good for this price, but simply good, I was able to receive, accept, decline and hung up on calls just with a simple touch on my earphone, this model gave me confidence that the recipient will hear me clearly even in complex environments such as crowded spaces or windy days, it also helps that you can use the call feature with most messaging apps such as messenger and WhatsApp, and for me, this is one of the main selling points of this device. Latency In Earphones & Gaming Causes caused by misuse, abuse or improper transportation, use, maintenance or storage obstacles or damage; Today, we’re diving deep into the “Lenovo LP40 Review,” a product that’s turning heads as an economical alternative to the iconic AirPods.

Dirty headphonescould be the reason why the volume is quieter on one side of the headphones. If your headphones have mesh protection, dust can easily get inside and is difficult to see or shift. Dust can disrupt the flow of sound waves. Before you throw them away, look to see if you can clean inside the mesh. Transmission distance: ,–10M Battery capacity: 30mAh Length of use: about 5 hours (headphones) Charging time: about 1.5 hours (headphones) Rated input: 5v 30mA charging case specification The touch controls, on the other hand, might take some getting used to. Lenovo’s efforts to reproduce the AirPods Pro controls feel a bit off the mark.Keep in mind that even the IPX5 doesn’t protect the earbuds from submersion under water or from hot and salt water, so you should always keep your device from these sources to avoid causing any damage to it. How To Pair The LP40 Pro with Phone Thanks to the improved Bluetooth 5.1 chip, the delay between the audio and the video is negligible, the Lenovo LP40 Pro offers a decent content consumption experience on any platform offering streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, even the youtube app which is known to be very challenging, it works smoothly and the lip-synching is on point. Go to Settings > Sounds & Vibration > Advanced Sound Settings > Sound Quality & Effects. Set the Equalizer to Normal. Go to Settings > Sounds & Vibration > Volume > Media Volume Limiter. If it’s on, set the Custom Volume limit slider to maximum. Step 1: Open the lid of the charging case and take the earbuds out. After that, the earbuds will turn on automatically and pair with each other. If this happens, it may be because the earbuds are dirty or the volume is set low. To fix this, you can do the following:

The Lenovo LP40 has IP54 WaterProof and DustProof, so they are protected from rain, sweat, and dust which helps you use the earbuds effectively in any sporting environment. However, it should not be completely submerged in water to avoid any possible damage and to stay with you in the long term. How Pairing Lenovo LP40 With SmartphoneAudio is acceptable for work calls. However, the microphones are absolutely dreadful. Nobody could hear me for the muffled and echoed sound these created. I can still use them with MS Teams but set my mic to my laptop mic. Not ideal but sounds better to those I am speaking with. Unfortunately, the bottom of the charging case is round so you won’t be able to put it standing. The most important thing is the presence of the Type-C charging port, which would have been better if it had been placed elsewhere, especially on non-wireless charging cases. Lenovo LP40 Earbuds Reject an incoming call: Press and hold the multifunction touch button on any of the earbuds for about 2 seconds.

The case can be charged without inserting the earbuds; when they are inserted, the earbuds and case will charge simultaneously. There may not be anything more important than choosing earbuds that fit your ear well. The problem is that everyone's inner ear is shaped just a bit differently. It is quite important to take the time to compare a few options to find those that work best for your needs. As you consider all of the features that are available, know that what works for you may not be the same as others. Look for earbuds that offer ample flexibility in function and fit. Some are more pliable and easier to put into place than others. Two years after the release of the Lenovo LP40 earphones of the thinkplus series, which have taken the market by storm by being one of the most selling cheap earphones and by far the most successful, Lenovo has launched a pro version of them, the Lenovo LP40 Pro, with an improved Bluetooth 5.1 chip for better connectivity and lower delay, 13mm dual-frequency large moving coil unit that produces an even better bass than its predecessor, accurate touch control and a 230 mah battery that offers up to 20 hours of total usage in a single charge, not to mention the Environment Noise Canceling technology for calls and last but not least, a new and radically different design choice, is it time to upgrade your headphones to these new ones, this is what we are going to find out in this review by going over its features in details. Lenovo LP40 Pro – Features Battery capacity: 250mAh Charging time: about 1.5 hours Rated input: 5v 300mA (all technical information is subject to actual performance) Charging the box If the earbuds don’t turn on automatically, then press and hold the multifunction touch button on the side of the stem on both earbuds for about 2 seconds. After that, the earbuds will turn on.Step 6: Open the lid of the charging case and take the earbuds out. After that, the earbuds will turn on automatically and pair with each other. Unfortunately, there is a slight delay in audio when playing games, which is almost normal, and you can find it on most wireless headphones in this price range. Lenovo LP40Battery And Charging Time To control the Lenovo LP40, there is a high-precision touch control panel on the lag of the earphone which can achieve precise control with highly responsive touch sensitivity. The control consists of answering/rejecting a call, playing/pausing music, even Siri Voice Assistant. Try disabling Bluetooth from nearby devices >>> then activate the pairing mode of the earbuds, pair and connect earbuds from Settings >>> Bluetooth & other devices >>> Add a new device >>>> Select Bluetooth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment