276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Christmas Brat: Spanked by Santa

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have full time staff that screen videos all day, as well as Image Recognition Technology that assist in age identification. I have friends who make excuses for their children’s (now tweens) atrocious, disrespectful behavior and I cringe. My trousers were tight and pressed against my scorched cheeks when at last I had them up and buttoned. My entire body twitches, and I’m consumed with tingles when he lifts his shirt up over his head and slides his jeans down over his hips.

Though I can guarantee that your child will shock and horrify you in ways that you cannot imagine, it is not logical to assume that no spanking equals a horrible tween. One can only imagine the devastating embarrassment of the blonde as she has to submit to such training from a woman she HATES! Carlos knew what came next, and he didn’t object as he was led to the corner, even though he would’ve liked to be able to hug TK first.The bratty archetype is a totally misunderstood, intensely emotional bitch who can and WILL throw a tantrum when she doesn’t get what she wants. It might also have been an opportunity to remind him that I was eighteen years old and too old to spank.

Because yeah, you can recognize that you need a spanking, you can ask for it if you need it, and you can be the one to take your own pants down and bend over, and you’re still in control there. Perhaps it was just as well the houses were so private it was bad enough to be spanked by Uncle John but so much more humiliating if the people in the neighbouring houses could hear everything that was going on. I just thought I’d help Carlos out, because I know he gets sassy so I thought it’d be better if I just answered for him. He pulled open a drawer and without looking he put his hand inside and delved about, within moments the hand emerged clutching a large wooden brush.It was only a few seconds later that he heard the first sob, and he had to forcibly remind himself to stay put. I couldn't let my feelings go with the girls as I like to do imagening myself in the role of the humiliated victim,but when she after a quarter of an hour insisted on pulling the pants fully down to show her bare buttocks and a vague view between,I decided to make myself come in the rest of the time and so I did in a few minutes and not too bad.

My mom, a wonderful mother, who raised children in the ’80s, suggests spanking, but I’m not comfortable with this method. All too soon Quinn was nudging him upwards, and he resisted for a moment, but as laidback as their Dom could be, he was strong, and before Carlos knew quite what had happened, he found himself on his feet, wrapped up in Quinn’s arms, sobbing into his shoulder. TK giggled just as Carlos remembered the boxer briefs he’d put on this morning, a gift from said giggling boyfriend, and just drooped across Quinn’s lap. Okay, kiddo,” Quinn said, breaking into Carlos’ thoughts just as TK’s whimpering started getting more pronounced, “you wanna remind me why you’re getting your bottom spanked?Carlos stared resolutely at the corner, trying to count the bumps in the paint so he wouldn’t just turn around and run to hug his boyfriend. That’s why you need to learn how to tame a brat, even when you’re a brat yourself: because your inner brat is the bitch who’s going to do her absolute best to sabotage what might actually be the best relationship you’ve ever been in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment