276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce 148 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I used have a bottle of Mad Dog 357 Magnum it was on the shelf in the refrigerator my ex opened the door it and the shelf came off the door and bottle broke my ex told me couldn't breath for 30 minutes after cleaning it up. Ingredients: Red chilies, vinegar, hot pepper extract, lime juice, tomato paste, blackberry wine, spices, citric acid, onions, garlic, ascorbic acid, xanthan gum.

A drop of this in your soup will give you that addictive pepper type burn, without ruining the experience. Simply put, kudos to Hot Ones and Smokin’ Ed Currie for crafting an insanely hot sauce that actually tastes great. Experience your chili, wings, burgers, and pizza one drop at a time with insane heat and ultimate flavor. Now, you’ll see Frank’s in supermarkets across the globe and on tabletops in your local chain restaurants. We know where our limits are when it comes to pepper heat, but some like it much, much hotter than we do, and we can understand.Though Satan’s Blood has been officially rated at 800,000 SHUs on the Scoville scale, the experience is much more intense than previously mentioned hot sauces.

The Hot Sauce Scoville Scale lists numerous hot sauces sorted by their pungency and their amount of capsaicin in Scoville Heat Units (SHU).

As the name implies, Dave’s Insanity is meant to be be an extremely hot sauce, so in that way the balance is spot on. Though we have been unable to find an official heat level for the sauce, we assume it comes in right around the 1 million SHU mark on the Scoville scale. We don’t recommend that you dare your friends (or enemies) into sampling some of the hottest Scoville rated, hot sauces. Ingredients: Hot Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Cane Vinegar, Hot Pepper Extract, Salt, Onions, Acetic and Citric Acids (Acidity Regulators), Garlic, Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Spices. Mark Scoville ratings on note cards, placed in front of the corresponding serving trays, to let your guests choose their desired heat!

years ago, Hirschkop hopped on Reddit for an AMA ("Ask Me Anything"), in which users leave questions and comments for the original poster and the poster responds to them. Well-hated in the hot sauce community for years and years, Da Bomb is notorious for its aggressive heat. Jamming smoky Red Savina Habaneros into his original Insanity, Dave has crafted a sauce that will blow your mind and burn your taste buds. Dave's Gourmet Temporary Insanity Sauce has all the flavor of Dave’s Original Insanity with less heat.A drop on your burrito spread across the top will add just enough hot kick to give you that fun endorphin release.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment