276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mars Chocolate Maltesers Fun Size Chocolate Multipack, for Gift Bag, 10 x 19.5g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While enjoying drinks with friends can be fun, keeping your safety and well-being in mind is important. Slimming World members of course have use of the app but if you are having to budget and let your membership lapse you can keep trying to reach your weight loss goals with a little help.

There are so many crisps you could have a few from a larger bag of for your syns, but there are some that you can eat the whole bag, even if it is just a small bag! There are so many healthy syn free snacks you could enjoy on the Slimming World plan I have written a full post of them. These are better calculated as individual sweets, so here are some sweets for five syns or less each. Hartley’s jelly pots, no added sugar, 125g pots are just half a syn approx each in every flavour, 10kcal approx. Here are some healthier snacking ideas which may help you all under 5 syns on Slimming World or 100Kcals.I find that I am worse when I am bored in the evenings or if I am feeling emotional like after a counselling session. Other good things to snack on are your healthy extra A choice of cheese or a cereal bar, bowl of cereal or some toast from your healthy extra B choice. Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site. Just Average Jen is an independent healthy lifestyle blog and the Slimming Recipes shared are in no way connected with any weight loss plan and no contributors have been trained by them or worked for them. If you find a pre-mixed spirit can which is marked as low calorie or diet it generally will be around 3.

Don’t forget for low-syn snacks you could use your healthy extras and make something like baked oats.

There are a lot of cakes you can have 25g of for 5 syns including Battenberg, angel cake, Carrot cake (though this healthier version is better! Readers are strongly encouraged to consult with their doctor or health professional prior to making any changes to their diet or lifestyle. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. I use my knowledge and experience in weight loss and confidence to help my readers become their own cheerleaders and best friends.

As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site.If you make coffee yourself and use your healthy extra A choice for milk you can have it within your free and A choice allowance, if not here are some approximate syns you may find helpful. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. p>

Nutrition:

Typical Values/ 100 g/ 19. It is the reader's responsibility to check Slimming World syn values, WW points and any other allowances themselves as those given are approximate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment