276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Republic of Thieves: The Gentleman Bastard Sequence, Book Three (Gentleman Bastards 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A fantasy world unique among its peers . . . If you’re looking for a great new fantasy series this is one you won’t want to miss. . . . In a word: AWESOME!” — SF Revu I can’t,” said Zodesti with a new firmness in his voice. “Think whatever you like, do whatever you like. He is beyond my powers of intervention. I daresay that puts him beyond anyone’s.”

Weak sunlight against his eyelids drew him out of sleep. The brightness intruded, grew, made him blink groggily. A window was open, letting in mild afternoon air and a freshwater smell. Not Camorr. Sound of waves lapping against a sand beach. Not CamorrDespite giving a 3.5 stars rating, The Republic of Thieves is still a great book. The rating reflects my disappointment more than the quality of the book itself. Although this is my least favorite installment in the series so far, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t read this book if you’re already a fan of the series. I personally think it’s amazing that Lynch was able to write three books with different settings, stories, and tones within the same series by using the same main characters. One last thing, there’s a high chance that the next book in the series, The Thorn of Emberlain, will be magnificent because The Republic of Thieves felt more or less like a setup for it to shine. Welcome to Tal Verrar! The city of gambling where winning will get you to the next level! At least in the questionable establishment of the Sinspire which truth be told, actually sounds like a legendary place to be! *lol* Selendri and Requin the owners of said gambling den don’t mess around though so prepare to be spoiled at every gambling table! Spoiled AND robbed of course! Keep your enemies close and your money closer! ;-P Please don’t do anything to my friend. He had nothing to do with the physiker. Do whatever you like with me. I’ll cooperate. Just—-” You are to be commended for your persistence, if not for your perception. Tomorrow you must do as your master bids. For now, I have already said good day.”

I’ll call again tomorrow,” said Jean, straining to keep his composure. “Perhaps I might name a sum that will penetrate even your master’s indifference.” An eminent friend,” said Jean. “In the usual fashion. It would not be appropriate to discuss these matters in front of your young—-”

The Republic of Thieves

I'd recommend this to all fantasy lovers 15+. I also think this series would be a great introduction for someone wanting to read adult fantasy. If you bought the Republic of Thieves, he charged you money to sell you paper with words on it that were in fact a promise of delivery for the Thorn of Emberlain when you consented to part with that which was your property.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment