276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M&Ms Mint Dark Chocolate Candies 272.2g Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's pretty nice tasting as mint flavour goes, but it's strong, and it certainly lessened the experience for me, although I was left feeling quite fresh. The only thing keeping you awake is your urge to pee so you continue to drink that warm bottle of water for survival.

Perhaps even slightly too overpowering for some palates who may find that the dark chocolate is almost lost between the fresh breath flavour and the crispy shell.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Several weeks went by and no Mint-Tastics were found anywhere – and believe me, I looked, because dark chocolate and mint are right up in my all-time favourite flavour combinations.

Made with real dark chocolate and mint flavour, this mint chocolate treat is perfect for filling your office candy dish, topping off your favourite desserts and serving at parties. This is mainly an excuse to post better photos, because my thoughts on the flavour are still the same! Satisfy your love of dark chocolate with mint flavour and crunchy texture, all coated in a colourful candy shell.What little chocolate you can taste through the strong yucky mint flavor does not taste like dark chocolate. This is followed by the confetti dropping, balloons floating and marching bands doing their rendition of the Utah Saints’ Mortal Kombat theme song, which is always terrible.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Perhaps that is the case here–dark chocolate makes the chart on most lists of heart healthy and antioxidant packed foods. This is why I plan to one day start an organic–or at least all natural–line of foods which uses the term “Made OUT of” whatever beneficial ingredients it contains without being a blatant lie! I'm not entirely sure why, I know I'm not a big fan of mint chocolate, but I was sure these would be mostly harmless.

Turns out that packaging was very misleading because nothing could prepare me for the horror that was lurking inside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment