276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ruthless Creatures (Queens & Monsters Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The book does not shy away from darker themes such as kidnapping, assault, and more intense adult content, making it a read best suited for mature audiences. The chemistry between Natalie and Kage, the dangerous right-hand man of a Russian mafia boss, keeps you guessing, and their witty banter delights throughout the novel. In “Ruthless Creatures” (Queens & Monsters Book 1), the storyline revolves around Natalie, a middle school art teacher, whose fiancé disappeared five years ago. The book takes the reader on an intense journey as Natalie is thrust into a dangerous mafia world. The author, J.T. Geissinger, does a fantastic job of creating compelling characters and plot elements that keep the reader engaged. Kage was mega alpha goodness in all his anti-hero bada--ery ways. After my initial intrigue with him, he soon had me swooning as he smooth talked Nat into giving him a chance. And when I say “smooth talk”, I mean it in the dirtiest way possible. Kage was INTENSE to the extreme and when he got his hands on Nat things heated up fast and furious. I don’t think I’ve ever read a story where the chemistry between the hero and heroine was so extraordinarily felt and perfectly expressed. Kage has to be one of the bossiest Alpha heroes I've read, he wasn't controlling but his power is felt.

Ruthless Creatures Quotes by J.T. Geissinger - Goodreads

It would've been so much better and 5 stars if it took a little more time for them to fall for each other(in other words, if it wasn't just insta love and lust) At the bar, she sees a mysterious man, very handsome, looking at her as if he wants to eat her☺. That is what she said through her thoughts! The captivating banter between the protagonists adds a unique touch to the book, and the steamy chemistry keeps the audience engaged. However, some readers may find certain explicit content to be offensive or triggering. The author, J.T. Geissinger, has masterfully crafted characters that develop into unforgettable personas, leaving readers yearning to dive deeper into the Queens & Monsters series. Pros and Cons ProsNatalie and Kage literally burned up my kindle with their intense chemistry. I would say the majority of this book is in Natalie’s point of view but enough chapters are in Kage’s to give us an idea of what is going on in his head. He is a man on a mission and the only thing he wants is Natalie. I have to add here that Natalie’s best friend, Sloane, just made this book. The conversations between she and Natalie were so much fun. Their sarcasm and banter made me laugh out loud.

Ruthless Creatures | J.T. Geissinger

Until a stranger comes rolling into town and buys the house beside hers with a suitcase full of cash. Her head tells her to run in the other direction, but he's got his sights on her and he's not letting her out of his clutches. On the other side, some readers caution that the book contains sensitive subject matter such as kidnapping, abduction, torture, and assault, which can be triggers for some. A few readers found certain aspects of the writing unsatisfactory, such as dialogues and pacing. The narrators were Troy Duran, Brooke Daniels and Michelle Sparks. I love Troy Duran’s super deep and gravelly voice. It is very sexy and matches Kage to a T. Brooke Daniels has a soft melodical voice which works great for Natalie and Michelle Sparks has a smart and snarky voice which is more than perfect for Natalie’s best friend Sloane.Therefore, even if I didn’t like the sex scene, I liked how it was written. I hope the passage above explains why… Spoiler alert. The rest is history set on the bedroom for almost 50% of the book. No explanation needed. I trust y'all to understand what I meant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment