276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dragon Ball Z Season 2 [DVD]

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even during the most intense, life-threatening fights, there is a one-liner waiting to happen, a pratfall just around the corner. When the Dragon Ball mysteriously disappears, Bulma must embark on a daring underwater adventure to get it back! With a show as long running as this, I would hope for a little breathing room between volumes, a month or two to get distracted by something else for a change.

This would explain the complete lack of grain and the minimal amount of print damage seen (which is virtually non-existent). As the two try to figure out what the password is, Jeice and Captain Ginyu, in Goku's body, arrive as well. All in all, FUNimation has done an excellent job in the audio department, and fans will be happy to know that no matter what audio option they decide to listen to, they won't have to worry about having the wrong set because it's all here. The wise old Namekian gives Krillin the last Dragon Ball, and, upon seeing that he is pure-hearted, unlike Frieza, also awakens hidden powers within him. With Krillin and Vegeta both out of commission, only Gohan remains to carry on the fight against Recoome!Just as Captain Ginyu uses the trick, Goku recognizes the move and intercepts the light beam, switching back into his old body.

The English dub of this season originally featured the third Dragon Ball Z film The Tree of Might as a three-part episode (it was dubbed and aired as if it were a part of the Television series). Goku’s Spirit Bomb overwhelms Turles' ki attack and hits him head on, sending him flying through the Tree. Given that this is only the second collection of episodes, it’s a little early for a reviewer to be jaded so, but suffice it to say that I was already skipping the credit sequences, and fast forwarding past the previous episode recaps (no convenient chaptering here). The dub itself is pretty agreeable, what I sampled of it, and it’s a lot looser and free flowing than what I am used to. The boosting and saturation look much better here than they did on the Dragon Box sets though, so I'll give it that - Skin tones don't look pink and the overall presentation doesn't hurt my eyes.He tells Captain Ginyu to use his scouter to find the Dragon Balls while the other four deal with Vegeta. It's necessary to understand how much effort and training our heroes have put in before taking on the villain of the hour, and gives the audience a more accurate gauge as to how devastatingly powerful their adversaries truly are.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

And here I am waiting, being chased by every wild beast imaginable, I haven't showered in weeks, not to mention I ran out of lip gloss a month ago, and you come back empty handed? Fair enough, I suppose, but it isn't what the fans deserve, especially after being nickel-and-dimed for well over a decade. Now as you know when your planet was destroyed, Frieza told you it had been struck by a massive meteorite. While Frieza could still easily defeat any Saiyan, several extraordinary fighters, such as yourself, Vegeta, were beginning to emerge. Goku—the strongest fighter on the planet—is all that stands between humanity and villains from the darkest corners of space.

The weakest member of the Ginyu Force, Guldo, steps up to fight against the powered up Krillin and Gohan. Additionally, the cover spotlights Frieza's elite henchmen Zarbon and Dodoria as they soar through the sky with Recoome, Guldo, and Captain Ginyu directly behind. Once they finally arrive at their destination, Krillin and Dende meet the Eldest Namek, Guru, and his bodyguard Nail, who closely resembles Piccolo.

option, which has the Funimation dub, but also has the original Japanese music score to the episodes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment