276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Isehan Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Waterproof Black

£10.825£21.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The formula held a curl throughout the day without smudging or flaking, which was impressive given my tendency to touch my eyes throughout the day. Hold the curve of the Advanced Film mascara as close as possible to the roots of your eyelashes. Wiggle the wand and coat the entire lash. It is known for its natural finish and the everlasting curls. Each stroke is applied with full volume maximisation technology, the Opera mascara is loved by many for this very reason. It has a unique technology that focuses on lengthening your natural eyelashes with “special particles”. Since it contains special particles, the mascara spreads smoothly to the tips of the hair and increases its volume. Loved by so many, it was chosen as the best Japanese mascara in 2017. The unique curved brush design fits the natural shape of the eye, allowing for easy and even application that coats each lash without clumping. The verdict? This mascara kept my lashes curled all day without any clumping or flaking whatsoever. It lengthens, curls, and volumizes with just two coats, and it held up against water and eye-rubbing. Even if you're occasionally a mess (like me) you can trust that your mascara won't be when using this product. While I'll definitely reach for this mascara for big events where I want my eyes to pop, or times when I know I'll be swimming or crying, I'm going to continue my search for the perfect mascara that isn't waterproof.

What has two eyes and is going So there you have it. If you’re not completely satisfied with the mascara you’re currently using, don’t be afraid to keep trying new things—after all, it is going to go awfully close to your eye area, which is one of the first parts of your face to show signs of aging. Brows can make or break a makeup look, which is why there’s an ISEHAN line specially dedicated to brows: Heavy Rotation. From brow gels to brow pencils, this collection is designed to help women everywhere easily create clearly defined yet natural-looking brows. Coloring Eyebrow, a brow gel in a waterproof and sweat-proof formula, delivers your dream brows in just a few strokes courtesy of a fluffy, easy-to-use brush. Tint Liquid Eyebrow, a liquid eyebrow pen, is a lightweight alternative with an exceedingly fine finish. The Eyebrow Pencil, which comes fitted with a 1.6mm core for precise application and a screw brush for a natural-looking finish, is a must-have if you’re going for a bolder look. Rounding out the collection is the Gel Eyebrow Liner, a multifunctional product in a highly blendable formula that also doubles as an eyeliner. All ISEHAN brow products are infused with panthenol to soothe and protect skin. One downside to this product is that it may not be the best option for those looking for a more dramatic or voluminous lash look.Another bestselling ISEHAN sunscreen in the Sunkiller line is the Kiss Me Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++, a lightweight, citrus-scented sun gel infused with three kinds of hyaluronic acids to provide ample hydration on top of sun protection. Royal jelly, strawberry saxifrage and aloe extracts provide additional nourishment to skin. With its uber-lightweight formula, the sun gel is a summertime must-have, especially if you want to keep skin supple. I solemnly swear to research skin care and beauty products, ask my dad (the chemist) for advice, and share those findings with you! Learn More Isehan Kiss Me Heroine (Make Long and Curl) looks pretty promising, but it’s worth noting that this product is not vegan (because of the royal jelly extract). n, so if you’re looking for one that’s free of animal-derived ingredients, you’ll have to look elsewhere. Related reading it’s completely waterproof (to reduce the risk that it will spread from your lashes to the surrounding, sensitive eye area)

Contains natural ingredients like panthenol, collagen, and hyaluronic acid to nourish and strengthen lashes It has the power to enhance and darken your lashes and instantly brighten up dull eyes. Personally, I think that mascara is the most important makeup product in my cosmetic bag. One thing to note is that this mascara is not waterproof, so it may not be the best option for those who need mascara that can withstand water or sweat. The mascara can be difficult to remove, even with a makeup remover, due to its strong waterproof properties. The mascara also holds up well throughout the day, without smudging or smearing, even in hot and humid weather.According to tests conducted by our in-house experts, we found that Heroine Make Mascara Super Waterproof mascara is the best Japanese mascara on the market. My dad also suspects that rosa canina fruit oil (rose hip seed oil) is a moisturizing ingredient, and I think he’s right. I have been loving The Ordinary Rose Hip Seed Oil as part of my recent minimalist skincare routine, and I can see why it might be a good addition to this mascara. My dad the chemist’s advice for choosing your next mascara

And if you have an oily eye area like me, even if you don’t plan to sweat or walk around in the rain, it’s advisable to seek out the most waterproof, smudge-proof mascara you can find—not only so that you can lessen the potential for raccoon eyes, but also so you can reduce the risk of irritating your eyes. After all, if it’s dripping or smudging, it’s probably going to get into the eye area. However, it may not be the best option for those who prefer a more dramatic lash effect, or those who struggle with removing waterproof makeup. One downside to this product is that it can take a bit of practice to get the application just right. It’s important to apply the product evenly and to wait a few seconds for it to dry before applying mascara. it contains non-irritating ingredients, and even beneficial/conditioning ingredients like argan oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and rosa canina fruit oil (rose hip seed oil). These beneficial ingredients can help offset the irritation/damage caused by harsher ingredients like solvents.D-Up Perfect Mascara is confirmed to make your eyelashes beautifully long and extended in just one coat. The brush is designed to catch all the short and long lashes in one stroke, to ensure that each eyelash has been evenly applied. While it may not be the best option for those looking for a more dramatic lash look, it’s a great option for everyday wear and is easy to remove at the end of the day. The brush is shaped like a tiny ball and is designed to capture even the tiniest of lashes, ensuring that every lash is coated with the formula. Another great thing about Flowfushi Mote Mascara Series is that it contains a blend of natural ingredients, including panthenol, collagen, and hyaluronic acid, that help to nourish and strengthen your lashes. Despite its waterproof formula, the Advanced Film Long & Curl mascara is also super easy to remove. Tubing technology ensures there’s no need for rubbing - just add water and use your favourite gentle cleanser.

Looking for a dolly eye look? The Heroine mascara is designed to open your eyes and keeps the curl upwards all day. The waterproof formula allows the curls to stay upwards all day long, while offering beautiful length that does not seem fake. Additionally, the mascara may be a bit difficult to remove for those who prefer to use makeup remover or cleansing oils instead of warm water. The formula itself is lightweight and doesn’t weigh down lashes or leave them feeling stiff or crunchy. Ah mascara! Magic in a bottle, if you ask me. I mean it comes with a wand and everything! The right kind of mascara can do wonders for your make-up routine and sometimes, it is all the make-up you need.For many of us the day is not complete without applying a little bit of mascara to your eyelashes, it makes your eyes more awaken and lively. For this reason, Japanese cosmetic companies have released many well-loved mascaras that have been the top of the market for many years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment