276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dog Bingo (Magma for Laurence King)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This free printable dog bingo is sure to delight the puppy-lovers in your family! Grab your free printable dog bingo boards today for low-prep family fun. There’s also a larger, affordably-priced classroom set of dog bingo boards for a group. I’m a former classroom teacher with a Masters of the Arts in Teaching turned homeschooler & gardener. I share educational & planner printables and tips for making gardening with kids successful and affordable. The first player to make five matches in a straight line or on the diagonal calls “Bingo!” to win. You can also play variants like making an X, needing all four corners, or making a specific shape (like a U or a square). Not sure what game to buy next? Buy a premium mystery box for two to four great games to add to your collection! Buy Premium Box »

Additionally, when you laminate your boards, your children can use markers or crayons to mark off images.

Explore our most popular collections

I always print colorful printables like bingo boards on presentation paper and laminate them. Presentation paper is a heavyweight paper with a special coating for crisp, vibrant images. Laminating the boards makes them reusable time after time, year after year. With an illustration for each item, even the youngest players can help to find each dog on the board. And they can learn about different dog breeds too. What other simple bingo games are there? Draw cards one at a time and show them around. Players mark off the image if there’s an exact match on their card. For repeated play using the same boards, use tokens instead of bingo dauber markers.

All cards are unique so you can combine multiple sets. For example, you can use both free sets together for 14 unique cards or add a freebie set onto a larger paid set for even more players. Classroom set of dog bingo boards Playing this dog bingo will challenge your child’s visual discrimination skills and encourage them to pay careful attention to details. Both the sets of 10 and 4 are free, so keep scrolling to grab your free printables if you’re only looking for a few bingo boards!

Give AI a Try!

A great game for fans of our four-legged friends. This is bingo with a difference. 64 different dog breeds to spot. Makes a great gift for anyone who is interested in dogs and makes an ideal way to stimulate conversation. First there’s a set of 10 free printable dog bingo cards. These are great for larger families and small groups. I recommend this set for smaller families, too, because kids frequently want to get a new card and play again. If you’re only interested in receiving the newest games this is the box for you; guaranteeing only the latest games! Buy New Releases Box » Thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment letting me know what bingo themes you’d like to see next or if you’d like to see more printable activities featuring dogs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment