276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HorizonTech Falcon 2 Sector Mesh Coils 3 Pack

£1.245£2.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any delivery and despatch times mentioned are estimates only, next day delivery is a best efforts service.

In my rule of thumb I always use plus or minus 0.02, My mod a smok morph and my batteries are brand new aswell from fogstar. Electronic Cigarettes/Kits/Mods once used cannot be returned for hygiene and safety reasons unless defective. Of course, this is specifically a problem with the EU version of the tank. The 5 ml tube has much more space and this will completely remove this problem (although I haven’t been able to actually test this myself). The issue is purely one of space, and so the 2 ml tube really doesn’t work as well as you’d want. Build Quality Closing the airflow down restricts the airflow a lot and makes the draw too hot and uncomfortable at 70W. For me, this is a tank best with the airflow kept open.If any provision in these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from these terms and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms. My goal when reviewing this tank was to find out if it’s better for flavor than the Falcon King. It’s a close call but my official ruling is that it’s at least on par and maybe even a smidge better. Refilling couldn’t be easier. The top-filling system works really well, with the top cap smoothly sliding off to the side when you push the indicated position on the rim. The fill hole itself is big, and leads directly down into the tank section. Even if you were brand new to vaping you’d be able to refill the tank with no problems even with no instructions. Problems with the 2 ml Tube The clouds from the Falcon 2 are no joke either. Crisp, smooth, massive clouds. I felt like a dragon. If you’re a cloud chaser I have no doubt that this tank will meet and exceed your expectations. Nothing in this agreement shall limit the vendor's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.

It’s a slightly restricted direct lung hit with the airflow wide open. It’s a smooth draw and restricted enough that I’m happy to leave the airflow like this. It’s a little on the louder side but there’s no whistling or turbulence. Electronic cigarettes, clearomizers, atomizers (also known as coils or heads), pods and tanks are oral based products, It’s a standard 810 drip tip on the Falcon 2. It’s made of resin and color matches the color of the tank which is a nice touch. This drip tip is swappable for any other 810 drip tip whether it has o-rings or not. Finally, the Falcon II comes with a wide-bore resin drip tip as standard. You can change this easily if you don’t like the standard tip, but it does a great job of supporting the airflow from the tank, as well as matching the rest of the tank in terms of design. Overall

The Falcon 2 has three airflow slots at the base of the tank. They’re medium-sized slots and not super wide. The airflow ring is quite stiff and a bit difficult to adjust. The airflow can be completely closed and works on a stopper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment