276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunbary Cosplay Costume Game Genshin Impact Hu Tao Cosplay Outfits with Hat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Je vous conseille de prendre une taille de plus que d'habitude, ex si vous faites du M et que vous êtes un peu enrobé, prenez de XL au lieu du L, parce que pour moi qui fait un XS-S, le M passait vraiment pile poil. The cost on the merchandise will be totally refunded on condition that the item is still new and in good condition. Their interactions are a blend of philosophical debates and teasing banter, each learning from the other’s unique perspective on life and death. Hu Tao cosplay is becoming popular among fans of the game who want to show their love for the character and the unique world of Genshin Impact. The thought of dressing up as one of my favourite characters had never crossed my mind, but from that moment, I was hooked!

Considering that this role was passed on to her at such a young age, she has taken it incredibly seriously. Explore our selection of officially licensed Hu Tao Cosplay Costume Set and accessories to find the perfect look for Halloween, cosplay, or any other occasion.Unlike Hu Tao’s preoccupation with the dead, Xiao’s duties often put him on the frontlines against malevolent entities. This combination of seemingly opposing traits makes her a popular character in Genshin Impact, and it doesn’t hurt that she’s pretty strong in gameplay as well. I'd watched a lot of anime throughout my childhood, but I first discovered cosplay whilst scrolling through Instagram's explore page. While that doesn’t seem that unusual, she did start reading at the age of 3, so perhaps it’s due to her being gifted that makes her unusual. Hu Tao is a character in the game who is known as the "87th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor" and possesses pyro abilities.

The original package, garment tag and tracking number are must-have items for you to receive the refund. Hu Tao is a five-star pyro polearm user and a guardian of the afterlife, serving as the director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. There is a big contrast between her serious role as the director of a funeral parlor and her young age and tiny frame. The overall design of the Hu Tao Costume is elegant and stylish, reflecting the character's personality and role in the game.

It is a way for fans to become the character they admire and feel a connection to in the game, and to showcase their creativity and passion for cosplay. Attention to Detail: Custom costumes are designed and made with attention to every detail, ensuring that the costume looks exactly like the character from the game. One-of-a-Kind: Hu Tao costume is a one-of-a-kind piece that cannot be found anywhere else, making it a unique addition to your cosplay collection. The flowers on the socks are so cute and surprisingly stay in place even if they are not attached to the socks. The costume is designed to replicate the look of the character from the game, with accurate detailing and high-quality materials to ensure durability and comfort.

However, when you realize that she has walked the line between life and death every single day even as a child, Hu Tao’s personality becomes more understandable. The processing times for presale items are estimated based on the factory's past production experience, we can’t promise it will delay or come out sooner. This outfit is Hu Tao’s daily work clothes as the director of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, combining the pragmatic and fitting colors for a funeral director and the cuteness and elegance you’d expect from a playable character in Genshin Impact.Fans of Genshin Impact often dress up in Hu Tao costumes for cosplay events, Halloween parties, and other occasions. Now I understand how frustrating starting a new hobby can be, and that's why I've gathered all the top tips and tricks into one place to make your life easier!

Hu Tao Costume is a cosplay costume based on the character Hu Tao from the popular Chinese video game Genshin Impact. The top was nice and used snaps to close down the middle (which I may reinforce later) and the shorts are a kind of velvety material.Even as a child, Hu Tao acts respectful and solemn in funerals as she sees her role as of great importance and makes great effort in getting every aspect of it right. Show Off Your Creativity: A custom Hu Tao costume allows you to showcase your creativity and design skills, making the costume truly your own. I started testing out eye makeup, styling wigs and putting in contacts, it was quite difficult to begin with but after a lot of practice, I felt confident enough to post my final looks on Instagram and Tiktok. Could you give me some information about the products you have for those interested in Hu Tao Costume?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment