276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Body Glove Performer 11 ISUP Package - Paddle Board, Paddle, Storage Backpack, Electric and Hand Pumps, Coil Leash Included

£32.995£65.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The centre stringer also adds a little extra rigidity. When fully inflated to 15 PSI we found the board to be very rigid and strong. PERFORMANCE At its widest point, its widthis thirty-four inches across. Definitely on the higher end of the range, which is good. More width equals greater stability. Being that it’s a beginner paddle board, stability is definitely a must. It’s got a weight capacityof three hundred and twenty pounds. A grown adult will be able to bring their child along or even their dog but not another adult. That is unless both weigh on the smaller side of the scale.

I’d say the best performance was the stand-out quality of the Performer 11. I mean who could have expected that? It’s in the name for crying out loud! Now, this wasn’t a fast board, I wouldn’t say that the acceleration was something to marvel at either. In my opinion, you can surely think of buying this board as it will stay with you for the long term. Who Should Buy Body Glove Performer 11? Body Glove Performer 11 paddle board is made with triple layer stronger and side rails that enrich the durability and safety of this paddle board. Also, the reinforced nose bumper and two points on the nose enhance the long serving life of the board.We would not recommend newbies using this board in rougher water or windy conditions, as it is not as easy to control. The nose can easily get pushed off course and the board may feel wobbly. This is where a longer center fin would be beneficial in keeping the board straight.

Body Glove has two options for rigid standup paddleboards in the Legend 10’6” and the Explorer 10’6”, both with one removable centre fin and rated for 280 pounds. The rigid Body Glove paddleboards are a great choice for leisure paddles, family fun and playing at the cottage. The rigid boards are ready to go at all times as they don’t require any prep time. Body Glove’s handiest feature is its patented handle design. It’s made with a generous wrap of comfy fabric that is big enough to wrap around a water bottle. That’s cool enough, but what’s even better is that you can wrap the paddle in the handle. That makes carrying your board with your paddle much simpler. I’ve made mention of the subtle design choices that litter this board. Each one benefits the Body Glove in one way or another. From the nose design that cuts through the choppy water with ease. To the wide waist that grants you plenty of stability.

IMPORTANT FEATURES

I've paddled the Performer in local lakes here in Florida and I've found it to be stable, easy to paddle and very convenient. I was hooked on getting it because I saw that you could put a water bottle in the handle, something I'd never seen before. It allows me to have it close by, between my feet when paddling, and that's made this almost worth it for just that feature. There is a stainless steel D-ring on each shoulder strap for securing extra gear if needed, which we thought was a nice touch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment