276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Fashionistas Doll #147 with Long Brunette Hair Wearing Striped Dress, Orange Shoes & Necklace, Toy for Kids 3 to 8 Years Old

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I since my youngest girl is 11 yo and dont okay with dolls anymore and i was sent this toy for review). The latest line of Barbie® Fashionistas™ dolls includes different body types and a mix of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors, hairstyles and so many fashions inspired by the latest trends! Kids can collect them for infinite ways to play out stories, express their own style and discover Barbie®! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

The latest line of Barbie ® Fashionistas ™ dolls includes 5 body types, 10 skin tones, 8 eye colors, 19 hair colors, 19 hairstyles and so many fashions inspired by the latest trends! I grew up loving my dolls and one of the things I truly enjoyed was what kind of doll and her accessories. Barbie Fashionistas dolls celebrate diversity their unique looks and fashions encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams.With a wide variety of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors and textures, body types and fashions, the dolls are designed to reflect the world kids see today -- and their attention-grabbing outfits help them stand out with personalities that pop!

Kids can collect Barbie® dolls and accessories for infinite ways to play out stories, express their own style and discover that fashion is fun for everyone!Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Hair is silky and smooth and love that she comes w a necklace- would have like to see a hair brush come along w her too.

Barbie Fashionistas dolls celebrate diversity -- their unique looks and fashions encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. With a wide variety of skin tones, eye colours, hair colours and textures, body types and fashions, the dolls are designed to reflect the world kids see today.

Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. While many children may enjoy products at different stages of their development, this rating is our suggestion for an age range which will best enjoy the product. Barbie Fashionistas dolls celebrate diversity their unique looks and fashions encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams. Barbie® and Ken™ Fashionistas™ celebrate diversity with fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams!

Kids can collect them for infinite ways to play out stories, express their own style and discover Barbie! Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older -- they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie ! ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. I am a person fo color and having this dolls available now compared to when I was a kid is sooo much easier to explain to children that there are so many different skin, hair, eyes etc color around the world.

All of us, when we see the Mattel logo, we more or less associate it with a shiny Barbie box or a Barbie commercial. A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment