276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mirka paint scraper scraper blade -Shark Blade- for removing paint runs and noses / paint scraper for car paint and wood

£3.305£6.61Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Make short work of sags & runs the old-fashioned way: file them away! The Mirka Denibbing File features a magnetically attached, 2-sided file (coarse & fine). More info: MINF Broad / Taping Knives Filling Knife & Scraper Sets Toupret Range Caulkers & Tools Caulking & Sealant Guns Skimming Blades Flexi Tubs

Light layer of clear. Thinking of taping/masking area and use spray can to achieve thinner and more even layer. Basic Brush Mate Clover Chemicals Coral Eco Union Go! Paint Hamilton Icon Protection Laddermat MPB Olfa Axus Decor Blue Dolphin Ciret Colron Dusty Boys Fast Mover Gripper Cloth Hyde Krud Kutter Mirka Norden OX ToolsWith my new car, I decided to go for little more safer approach in flattening/cutting/shaving raised areas and bought Mirka Shark Blade. I did not go after Festool Denibber (LZK-HM 497525) not because it's bit more expensive but found info here that Mirka is more beginner friendly and sufficient for hobby use regarding tool life span. My first and main inquiry is based on how to properly hold Mirka Shark Blade. I found few instructional videos for Festool Denibber and how to place it to rest on the matching cord to achieve optimal cutting angle. On other hand, haven't found any video instruction or user manual for proper Mirka Shark Blade handling. It is, obviously, differently shaped and cannot be laid down on the cord but you rather need to hold it in dominant hand and make slightly curved pushing movement. I place Mirka Shark Blade in hand similar to stone that you intend to throw to make water ripples. The Shark Blade is made of carbide steel (similar to the metal used to make the cutting portions of drill bits, router bits, and radial saw blades). This enables the chamfered edges of the Shark Blade to remain sharp & true, enabling it to slice through debris for years. Paint Stirrers / Mixers Plastering Tools Surface/Floor Protection Systainers & Cases Tape & Spirit Measure Trays & Kettles Wallpaper Accessories Wet Paint Signs 3M Command 3M Claw Microfibre Roller Sleeves 2inch - 6.5inch Mini Rollers 7inch - 12inch Roller Sleeves 14inch - 18inch Roller Sleeves Jumbo Mini Rollers Roller Sets Roller Frames

Oldfields - UK Exclusive Angled Cut Paint Brushes Straight Cut Paint Brushes Brush Bundles & Sets Sash Brushes & Fitch's Value Brush Sets Bristle Paint Brushes Must highlight that you can do all the procedure without pre and post sanding if you do not have required tools (polishing machine + paste) for returning shine once when finished but need to be more patient about layer curing (drying) time. Also, procedure with alcohol blob "melting" is 100% harm free to surrounding factory clear coat.

Also in MIRKA

Cut the clear with denibber but after 7-10 days of curing since any sooner will probably pull all the filling out. Axus Decor Colron Dunlop Pro Decor Geocel Hyde Mirka Osmo Paint Warrior Red Devil RollingDog Semin Tajima

We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Brush Clip & Extension Brush Protection & Storage Cleaning & Preparation Dust Sheets Filling Knives and Scrapers Fixings & Hardware Hand Wipes Knives & Blades Ladder Accessories Paint Guides Laying Off Brushes Paperhangers & Dusters Stencil Brushes Wall Brushes Special Effect Brushes Staalmeester One Range Brush Storage/ ProtectionMasking Tape Masking Tape Bulk Buy Masking Paper & Film Masking Paper & Film Bulk Buy Masking Machines & Dispensers Sealants & Caulk Ready Mixed Filler Powdered Filler Repair Care Wood Fillers 2 Part Fillers Grab Adhesive Filling Knives & Scrapers Rubbing alcohol 70% for flattening by light soaking and gentle rubbing blob with cotton bud (can use 99% but 70% takes smaller amount off and can more precisely level blob).

All liquid based products cannot be returned if opened. These include hardeners, thinners, lacquers, primers, polishes and compounds. I'm not complete noob and have tried a lot of products and DIY techniques related to car care and detailing. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Arroworthy Brush Tote Ciret Fox (The) Monarch Paint Warrior Prodec Purdy Staalmeester Two Fussy Blokes Wooster

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment