276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Harry Potter 75981 - Advent Calender New 2020 (335 pieces)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The product comes in very good quality and offers lots of great figures and useful building components. Dipropylene glycol, PPG-2 methyl ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Methylparaben,Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric acid, Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Cinnamyl alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Tocopheryl acetate, Buteth-3, Denatonium benzoate, Sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, Tributyl citrate.

Harry Potter Advent Calendars - All 2020 Options! | MSA

LEGO Harry Potter fans will be delighted with Padma’s inclusion – it’s been way overdue, and this Yule Ball-themed calendar is a very fitting set for her to show up in. I’d say that this is the first proper Yule Ball build, and I hope we start getting a few more of these in the coming days, as the bright white tree really stands out in the best way against all the other models. To everyone that has been participating in the comments, and sharing your thoughts, I’ve really enjoyed getting to know and hear from so many of you, and it’s always a massive pleasure reading about what you and your family has thought about the calendars!Among others: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil and Cho Chang minifigures.

Harry Potter Hogwarts Advent Calendar 2020 - Menkind

The Harry Potter Hedwig Tin Advent Calendar – White 2023 contains 24 full-sized products from the Harry Potter range of jewellery and accessories. We will be sharing images of the new calendars every day through Christmas, and hope that you’ll join us! I guess we will find out in 2022 if all the duplicates from the 2021 set hurt their bottom line or not. having only been available in 2 sets so far this year, with the most notable being Rapunzel’s Tower.Jay, I’ve been following your Star Wars LEGO advent calendar countdowns for 4 years now, and the Harry Potter ones for the past two years, and this is the first time I have commented. Anyway, we are in NZ – so it’s excellent to find your blog where you are on the same timeframe as us! First of all, the design of the gramophone is absolutely gorgeous, with the elongated neck, and super-sized speaker.

LEGO Harry Potter 75981 - Advent Calender New 2020 (335

These are slightly smaller and less ornate than Day 13’s large Christmas Tree, but are perfect to pad out and Christmas-ify the Yule Ball scene. The Weasleys aren’t a rich family, and Ron being the youngest had to always contend with receiving hand-me-downs (such as his wand, pet rat Scabbers) and even clothes. Read your SW calendar posts for years with my sons but they “outgrew” Lego advent calendars a couple of years ago.

The “furniture” side of the Advent Calendar is quickly filling up, and a cosy little scene is coming along quite well. We were convinced we were getting Lego graves until we read your blog and learned they were windows! That said, in the context of the Yule Ball theme, it’s great to receive another main character, and if you look at the Harry Potter Advent Calendar as a fully-contained set – an extra minifigure is always welcome to bump up the playability! My first half table, the clear are really clear, but the second half are more opaque and have more of a yellow tinge. The Harry Potter Hogwarts Sock Advent Calendar by Paladone is a 12-day countdown with themed socks, including a mix of trainer and full-length styles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment