276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jensen's Bermondsey Dry Gin | London Distilled 70cl 43% | Classic Gin Botanicals | Bartender's Choice

£17.75£35.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It helps us understand the number of visitors, where the visitors are coming from, and the pages they navigate. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process.

We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. My wife and I (a non-gin drinker) spent a few hours at Jensen's on a Saturday afternoon in the company of the highly informative and amusing Charlie. Savor the smooth and rounded Bermondsey Dry Gin, boasting delicate floral and citrus notes perfect for a Dry Martini.The botanical recipe they revealed became our London Dry, and is a remarkably smooth yet aromatic gin with wonderful citrus top notes and complexity given by the root and spice botanicals. Home cocktail fans will find that it does everything from the Negroni to the Aviation, while still doing a whispery Gin and Tonic that is quite refreshing as well. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It is a true London distilled dry gin made to a recipe from the 1800s so does not include cucumber, rose, grains of paradise or any of the other 'contemporary' gin botanicals.

I prefer my Jensen Bermondsey Gin martini served 5:1 with a lemon twist, but the softness of the botanicals suit nearly any style from the Churchill Martini (it’s just chilled gin folks) to the trendy Very Dirty Martini with copious amount of olive brine. When Christian Jensen first tasted the vintage gins from London's lost distilleries, he began a journey. Charlie gives a great entertaining potted history of UK alcohol consumption and the history of the distillery. With heritage dating to the 1830’s, distilling of Jensen’s Bermondsey London Dry Gin and Jensen London-Distilled Old Tom Gin takes place in a small distillery in railway arches near London Bridge which is open to the public for tours on specific days.

We at Bottega Alcolica use cookies and similar technologies for technical purposes and, with your consent, also for other purposes (improvement of the experience, measurement and targeting of advertising). Great location and setting, we learnt so much and answered all those questions you wondered about before like the origin of mother’s ruin. Booked as a surprise birthday present for a fellow gin lover, an interesting and fun couple of hours learning about the history of London gin and trying very tasty samples. Greeted with a gin and tonic on arrival, you’ll follow the fascinating story of the Jensen’s brand, and the time-honoured processes and recipes that make their small-batch gins so special. Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when.Jensen’s Gin is the brainchild of Christian Jensen, who set about creating a gin that honoured the recipes of London’s lost distilleries. The gin is soft on your palate and seems to quickly leave without leaving much bitterness from the piney juniper. You may know Old Tom gins for being sweeter than the usual dry gin and that is certainly the case here with the Bermondsey Old Tom. There’s surprising earthy floral notes of violet complementing a gentle spiced coriander and quintessentially pine-forward, yet gentle, juniper note.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment