276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Expert Midwife Spritz for Bits, 150ml Pregnancy & Postpartum Relief Spray to Ease Perineal Discomfort, Hospital Bag Maternity Essential, Natural Formula for Soothing Care Before and After Birth

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Storing Spritz for Bits in the fridge will give you a cooling liquid that can be sprayed on any area of the body that’s swollen, hot and uncomfortable to give immediate relief. Ingredients My Expert Midwife Midwife developed, mum approved, the My Expert Midwife's award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again.

Spritz for Bits is made with a unique combination of natural essential oils which can help to ease perineal discomfort, including lavender for soothing pain relief, tea tree for its antibacterial properties, and witch hazel to help promote healing. Spritz for Bits provides a solution to this problem, making sure the correct amount of these ingredients are delivered to the right place, for the instant soothing relief women need after birth. Midwife developed, Mum approved, the My Expert Midwife’s award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again. Fiona: It makes life easier for a new mum - definitely! The discomfort and pain after a vaginal delivery, stitches or not, can be such a disruption, physically and emotionally when you have a newborn to look after, and this product helps to give some relief for that. I wish I had had this after my episiotomy with my first child, but this time, with no tears, it still helped soothe bruising and general tenderness - including haemorrhoids. Would you recommend this product to other parents? During the healing process, C-section scars can vary from being quite prominent to almost invisible. As scar tissue forms slowly, using a scar massaging technique can encourage the scar to form flatter and have a less raised appearance externally. Scar massage can help influence the development of scar tissue from as early as the first few weeks to up to 2 years after having a C-section.C-section birth is major abdominal surgery and recovery time can vary from one woman to another. This means that after your C-section you will need to take extra care when moving about and lifting things. Rest, self-care and nourishment are key to recovery and the healing process during this time. Once your wound is considered well healed, usually around six weeks post birth, our Super Scar Recovery Oil is perfect to massage your C-section scar. It has been specially developed to help improve the appearance and condition of scar tissue through massage.

You would normally start perineal massage between weeks 34 to 36. You need to do it at least three times per week and for around three to five minutes at a time. Here’s how to do it: Make a hygiene station. This could be a box or tub containing everything you need, such as cotton wool, moist fragrance-free wipes, a mirror, a clean bowl, nappy bags, a small towel, spare sanitary pads and Spritz for Bits By following our scar massage guide you can develop a deeper massage technique, at a pace which is comfortable for you, to help reduce the development of tightness created by adhesions. Regular scar massage can help increase mobility around the pelvis and decrease feelings of tension around the scar area.

Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool. Midwife developed, mum approved, the My Expert Midwife's award winning range provides effective solutions to common pregnancy, birth, new mum and newborn issues, to help you feel like you again. Witch hazel compound- This helps to reduce skin irritations and has anti-inflammatory properties which can help soothe and reduce soreness, haemorrhoid pain and itchiness

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment