276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wizards of Once: Book 1

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Set deep in an enchanting forest, this is a charming story full of Cowell’s trade mark humour and total command of mystery and magic and how it fits seamlessly into everyday life.

Fans of How To Train Your Dragon who have been waiting for Cressida Cowell's new series will not be disappointed. The illustrations by the author are an outstanding feature of the book - they really convey the atmosphere and propel the reader into this fantastical world. So I had plenty of real beliefs like that about witches that I could tap into and use to then create my scary witches in the books.On top of all that, there's real wisdom here about how adults need to take responsibility to sort out the world, which is timely in this era of children protesting against climate change.

We’ve got a lot of Roman history here: Hadrian’s Wall, Fishbourne Palace… I encourage you to take your children. The information on this site is aimed primarily at parents, educators, reviewers and retailers and you must be over the age of 13 to subscribe to our newsletter. Both Xar and Wish have recognizable and relatable human flaws, but are brave and curious and active.I read up a lot about that time period, which I’ve never written about but I find the history incredibly inspiring. Will you find the ingredients for the Spell to get rid of Witches and uncover the location of the Cup of Second Chances? Best-selling Cressida Cowell launches her new series with a title that will delight all fans of the How to Train Your Dragon series. This is the story of a young boy Wizard and a young girl Warrior who have been taught since birth to hate each other like poison; and the thrilling tale of what happens when their two worlds collide. They are being hunted right across the Wildwoods by fellow Warriors, Wizards and, worst of all, Witches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment