276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sorority Brats: Forced Footslave (A Femdom Story)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You like the smell of my feet, human?" The chieftain laughed roughly and her warriors joined in. "I hope that you do. After all, you will serve them for me." So after that amazing foot worshiping that I gave to my beautiful teacher, I continued to go to my other classes.

Blake added, “Apart from that, you’ll be responsible for making sure the laundry is done for all of my leggings, and you have to clean our shoes once a week.” While she went to the TV room, I was sent to the kitchen to get each of us a soda. I could see Patty in the next room, still talking on the phone, and as I went to the refrigerator. I heard her mention my name to whoever she was talking to this time. I crept closer to the door and listened. I will really, really change them more often Tom, I promise.” Nelly however didn’t want to wait any longer. If I bless you with selfies or feet pics, you must screenshot every single one. You should feel honored I sent them to you. I climbed the ladder and struggled to the boat, eventually falling to my hands and knees as all the energy had been taken away from me. I thought to myself about what had just happened; I saw a girl who was in desperate need of help from drowning or drifting too far away from the boat, and after saving her she treated me like a lowly slave. On top of that, I accepted it and let her do it and she probably knew it. A second later, I noticed the most beautiful foot appear before my eyes about 5cm from my face. It looked about UK size 4 and had a very natural tanned but soaking wet top. The toenails were clear polished and looked very looked after. I noticed an anklet too which in my opinion multiplies any female foot's sexiness. The most amazing part of the foot though was not the toe nails or the anklet, it was the very high and incredibly sexy arch. Without a doubt, this was the most beautiful foot I had ever seen in my entire life. After staring at it which could have been a few seconds into the moment where it becomes questionable, I managed to look up and see who this divine foot belonged to. Sure enough, it was the girl I had saved out in the sea. She stood towering above me, hands on her hips, the sun right behind her head in my view adding to the Goddess complex she already had on me. She had long light-brown hair which was blowing furiously in the wind and green eyes with enough colour to hypnotise any man who looked into them. I thought to myself that it was no accident that her foot landed where it did, and she meant for it to obstruct my view of the wet floor of the boat to get my attention. To me, it showed a huge amount of dominance and power which she surely had over me already with only 8 words being exchanged between us. She smiled and said approvingly "good job!" as she proceeded to find her belongings. Although I expected a thank you, I felt very proud as she said those words. She said it as if a thanks wasn't even required. Regardless, it was enough for me and gave me the strength to get up, get my stuff and head to a booth downstairs of the boat.You got it right the first time, out in the sea." I thought about it for a second - the only words I said out there were "Yes Miss"... Miss? That's what I'm supposed to call her? I gave it a go: I was 10th in the ranking of the high school exam. I ran to my teacher to inform her about the good news. I like it" aunt Steph said. "But we'll have to take him shopping and get him some real clothes that fit. We'll take him tomorrow. I know a place." What a lie. I did like Ms. Kohlman’s feet, yes. But I never begged anything! Not voluntarily anyway. But I knew better than to complain.

She told me about some clowns on Fetlife messaging her, begging to be her slave and she doesn’t really want anymore so she’s been telling them to tribute her and then she might consider them, which causes most to go away. LolS-So what is your name?" I asked hesitantly. She had an aura about her which made me admire and fear her, and most of all respect her. Without so much as moving her eyes to look at me let alone her head, she replied: She had lost. Theodora had not just failed herself, but also doomed her people. All hope had faded. Never refuse to do a task I tell you to no matter how gross, embarrassing, or weird it is. Even if it ruins your reputation or could get you into legal trouble, you gladly take that risk. You always do as you are told. Yeah, and we’ll use our belts to keep you moving in the right direction, understand steer?” Brigitte asked.

I served Jessie and Ms. Kohlman for the rest of the year, with events like these happening regularly. They used me constantly, without mercy, and my hands and lips were covered in their feet every day. It was a strange arrangement, I will say that, but, hey, I still got great grades.So about after 5 minutes of walking to Katie's classroom. I opened the door and saw almost 8 students in the room. I said, "Hey Katie, are these all of your students?" She replied, "Yes. Now please sit down." So I went to closest seat I could find, and sat down. Oh yeah" my cousins said and I turned to see them standing in the doorway. They were recording the entire time with their phones. "Wait until mom hears about this. She's going to have you put away you little freak." The orc seemed to have read her thoughts and she said through a grin, “In return, we will leave this place again, with only you as my prisoner. If you resist me or fail the task, we will drag you with us anyway, but also take as many of your people as we can carry on our mounts. That should be at least hundreds of you humans. A surplus of slaves never hurts; we can always still sell you to other clans if we deem that we have too many of you.”

I had no choice. I began kissing each of her toes, one by one, and when I had kissed all of them I looked at her and said: After about an hour of giving her the foot massage, Ms. Kohlman simply raised her foot to my mouth, and I kissed it. She repeated this with the other foot, and I kissed that one. Then she pushed my face away with both feet and pointed to the door. I got my things and left. For some reason, this seemed to amuse the orcs greatly; their chieftain was now flanked by several other orcish women - all of them tall and imposing warriors, heavily armed and armored - and they were crudely laughing at Duchess Theodora. Nevertheless, Theodora did her best to bow deeply before the orc, despite the eye-watering fumes that one was giving off.First they made me go in the bathroom and shave my body. I shaved my arms, legs, and my chest. Then they gave me some lotion to put on so my skin wouldn't dry out. Then they introduced me to my new clothes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment