276°
Posted 20 hours ago

$1,000 Debt Contract: A Finsub Commitment for a Glorious FinDomme Goddess

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For both new doms and new subs, there are many ways to learn their boundaries and what is okay in a findom relationship and what’s not.

If you’ve never heard of a debt contract or financial domination, for that matter, we’re here to guide you and inform you on what the fandom is, how it works and what a financial domination debt contract is. What Is Financial Domination? Many of them do not have a genuine desire to help! They are more interested in filling out a contract and scoffing at the prospect of being your slave.In this article, I will guide you through the enticing realm of findom and explain how our meticulously crafted findom debt contract template can serve as a foundation for a consensual and exciting findom relationship. Whether you are a seasoned findom or a curious newcomer, this template will help you navigate the complexities of findom dynamics and ensure a mutually satisfying experience for all parties involved. So you are really serious? You have no idea. I am going to run you into the ground, make you my bitch and crush you at any point where you try and cross me. I can, and indeed will destroy your weak and pathetic little loser brain as well as your life and relationships if you forget who is in control and decide to test my hand. Don't try and disobey me, I will dismember you.

Financial responsibility is a key aspect of any healthy relationship, and this holds true for relationships with power dynamics. Both the submissive and the dominant must approach financial dynamics with transparency, trust, and open communication. Consistent and honest dialogue about financial matters is crucial to ensure the well-being and satisfaction of both parties involved.All you need to do this little debt wanker challenge is your credit card, a niteflirt account and your cash dispenser so you can wank your way through each level all the way to the painful end. Of course there's no way in hell I'm telling you just how painful or how far this challenge runs but what I expect from you debt wanker is to mindlessly stroke your cash dispenser and obey ALL of Master's demand, no matter what! Remember loser we HATE you leaking your faggot slime so do whatever it takes to keep it in, to stay stiff, to stay stupid, to just keep edging your way into debt until Master is satisfied. Who knows faggot, maybe if you manage to wank your way into enough debt Master will reward you for being a good cash fag? To submit himself to his Owner fully and completely. To accept that his principle concern, goal and purpose in life as a slave will be to enhance the quality of life of his Mistress. To perform any personal services, errands, sexual services and to accept any training, punishment, humiliation, degradation or other use demanded of him by his Owner. The slave gives the Mistress power to interpret this document as She sees fit. The slave gives the Mistress the authority to enforce the agreements made in this contract using if She feels necessary, physical punishment (see below).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment