276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Why I Love You: A Journal of Us

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love your creativity, you are always passionate about what you do and you charge me with positive energy. I love our warm evenings, when we just look through the family album and remember our childhood, with you I feel secure. While I do enjoy all seasons for their uniqueness and differences, I love winter. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I was born in the winter. I don’t know. I just know that when the dew point drops, the air dries out, and that smell! Is there any name for the smell just before it snows? I once posed that question to my husband who promptly answered: “It’s the de-icer I just put down on the walkway”. U.S. dollar banknote with map Photo by Christine Roy on Unsplash• United Nations Founded: 24 October 1945, San Francisco, California, United States;

You have given me the most precious gifts: your love and friendship, I couldn’t ask for anything more. Some of the times it is fun but its crazy as well. Sometimes it is scary but if you are with friends it is so much fun. We are connected, even in the crowd I’ll find your eyes and even ocean noise does not stop me from hearing your heartbeat. This album’s artwork is possible one of the scariest, with the giant eye looking down on a crouching, scared and naked man. Making the list, was either this song or “Animal Instinct.” But the horn section, anger-fueled lyrics such asI love when we walk down the street in the rain, and you hold and warm me, so I would not get wet, you always care about my comfort. I adore your kindness and your aspiration to give a home to all little animals, which you bring to our home, you have a golden heart. When we lay in an embrace and look at the sky, we are building common dreams, these moments inspire me. I love you because in all life situations you remain yourself, you are wonderful when you are happy or sad.

I love that you create the family hearth, and I support the fire in it, our feelings will never cool down.Everything comes together so perfectly in this chorus; Her voice, the high splashing of the high-hat, the strong strums of the guitar. The chorus leads out with the swirling sensation the guitar provides, along with the underlying bass that constantly pounds in the midst of the chaos. 2. “Conduct” from “Roses” I know some people do that. My father is one of them. They are called “snow birds”. In the summer, they live up North, and just when the going gets good (aka… fall hits, and temperatures drop) they go south to their Florida homes. But how is that any better? They aren’t escaping precipitation. Ever hear of a hurricane? Maintain heat and strength of your feelings with the help of romantic SMS, which will always warm the heart of your second half.

With you I forget about everything, the starry sky is nothing compared to your glance when you look at me. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Two song’s later and also from their debut album, “How” has O’Riordan nearly whispering in angst throughout the verses, crescendo-ing up to a strong chorus that showcases the emotion she was able to carry in her singing. Both songs follow the hits “Dreams” and “Linger” which also appear on the band's debut. 8. “Twenty One” from “No Need To Argue” This song is technically not on this album but is instead a B-side that I stumbled upon when looking into her career. It’s simply beautiful. This album drops some of the near-metal moments from “Are You Listening?” but as with all of these albums, there is no shortage of great music. Notable mentions from “No Baggage” include “Lunatic,” “You Set Me On Fire,” and a new version of “Apple Of My Eye,” which first appeared on her previous album.

In a world faced with numerous challenges, the UN remains a source of inspiration, offering solutions and unity in times of crisis. You became a teacher for me, your wisdom, intelligence and experience helped me to understand this life.The ICJ is the world court in the UN. There are 15 justices, who each have 9 year terms. They don't have much power, they mostly just advise countries. I love the way you look at me, I adore every wrinkle on your face, you are the man, with whom I wanna grow old.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment