276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Fart that Changed the World (the Top 5 Children's Fiction Bestseller!)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any changes made can be done at any time and will become effective at the end of the trial period, allowing you to retain full access for 4 weeks, even if you downgrade or cancel. We were both expecting lots of laughs from this (especially me) as it's another kids book written by a comedian. The Fart that Changed the World is a hilarious adventure story by beloved actor Stephen Mangan, fully illustrated by his sister Anita Mangan. Leaving behind a big problem: Fabian isn’t really the brains behind the crown: it is the butler… how will dithery Fabian manage to pull off this high-pressure event alone? The word “fart” might bring a giggle to some kids, but if that’s all you got you need to up your game - a lot.

Anita Mangan is a celebrated graphic designer and illustrator who has designed over 60 books including for Leon Restaurants, Gizzi Erskine and Fearne Cotton. That’s part of the reason why I started writing books because I had such fun as a kid reading books.

After months of preparation, everything is running smoothly until King Fabian wakes up, stretches, and farts. Premium Digital includes access to our premier business column, Lex, as well as 15 curated newsletters covering key business themes with original, in-depth reporting.

The queen, poised to remind him to wish the prime minister a happy birthday that morning, is so disgusted that she forgets. BOOK OF THE MONTH - the much awaited latest installment in this popular diary-style series for ages 7+. as the royal butler, and it falls also to Frank to step up to save Fabian from unfortunate fart-triggered embarrassment.His wife is so angry that King Fabian panics and blames the butler, who is dragged away to the dungeons. Humour is such a great way to connect with young readers so I am working in as many details as possible for them to spot! What’s more, it’s also excellent for reading aloud (the joys of being read to at an older age should never be underestimated), with a strident, knowing tone of voice that makes it easy - and satisfying - to inject further funniness and drama.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment