276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR 175.7 x 43.2 mm 2.4-5 GHz 802.11ac Dual-Radio Long Range - White

£69.72£139.44Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It hasn’t arrived yet but I have a question – you said that we should disable the wifi on the old router. It has some example floorplans where you can see how important the right location is for a good Wi-Fi signal. How can I add cloud key, APs for the new location, so that I can see it in the same Unifi network portal?

802.11ac Dual-Radio Long Range Access Point - Ubiquiti 802.11ac Dual-Radio Long Range Access Point - Ubiquiti

The BeaconHD is newest mesh model, designed to work with the UniFi Dream Machine or any other dual-band UniFi AP.

I’m thinking she might need more than one AP to cover her property and I would like to set up a mesh network for her. You should be able to leave the LAN interface on the EdgeRouter on DHCP, connect your switch to that (if you have one) and set a static IP address for the access points through the Unifi Controller.

Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-LR-5 Indoor Access Point (5 Pack) - 4Gon

Launched the controller at home (not where the UAP are at), and it requires that I create an account with UniFi.Ethernet should still be run to these, but they also have the benefit of providing two or four Ethernet ports for other downstream devices, thanks to a small built-in switch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment