276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not Tonight Fido Bitch Spray 100% Natural Anti-Mate Spray for Dogs Helps to discourage the unwanted attention from male dogs.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His dog went to attack ours and without this spray the outcome could have been completely different and I truly believe it saved our dog. Of course none of them are inclined to tell him to get lost they just try and get away from the unwanted attention.

This dog who has come into season before she could be spayed has come to us to foster for the next 14 weeks.

This spray is soothing to the central nervous system and can only be used effectively to help a dog get used to a safe space. There is an implied warranty on goods repaired out of warranty, which places an obligation on suppliers to warrant all new and reconditioned parts installed, for three months, in all repair work undertaken after the date of installation or longer, as the supplier may specify.

K917 sprays should only ever be used once and then replaced with a new unused spray, no matter how little of the contents you believe has been deployed. We are obsessive pet parents ourselves, and understand the importance of honestly made products that not only keep dogs comfortable but also care for the planet. It is very effective; just apply the powder to her bottom, her hips, her legs, and genitals, and every time she went to the bathroom she applied it again.So for the past week my house has been miserable because the male has done nothing but bark and wine 24/7. Simply spray the solution on the areas or objects you want to protect, and the unpleasant scent will do the rest. For safely storing your K917 spray please see our SP3spray holder, this comes complete with an elastic lanyard to prevent loss and make sure the spray is always at your side when its needed most.

This Anti-Mating Spray helps to protect female dogs during the mating season, but it does not provide contraception protection.Coupons are issued at Coastal Pets sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner).

Very highly recommend this spray, took 2 sprays to stop my staffs being attacked by 2 close bullies, without this I absolutely dread to think what the outcome would have been. The special mixture of chlorophyll from the stinging nettle foliage and the B-vitamins from the yeast works internally deodorant and prevents unpleasant mouth and body smells, without loading the dog / cat. We had a shocker last night, in the dark on the road I had my 3 (2 neutered girls 1 intact) on leads. Hoped I’d never need it bu unfortunately had to use this the other day when my lab was attacked by a great dane. Below we list the branches disappearing and what the alternatives are if you still want face-to-face banking.Thanks, she seems to keep herself very clean, but it is handy to know that these things are available. It is really important to NEVER spray directly on her to avoid causing her any irritation or distress. I think you are right and her scent will carry in the air, possibly a water pistol would be more use. A friend of mine used to have her bitch injected regularly to prevent seasons and I think it was done on a regular schedule, I only used it once to stop a season that had just started at a very inconvenient time. Spray from a a distance of 30 cm on the rear legs and at the base of the tail several times a day during the mating season or apply just before the possibility of encountering other dogs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment