276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neymar (Ultimate Football Heroes - the No. 1 football series): Collect Them All!

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In every game you play you face players also trying their best to win and to fulfil their own lifelong ambitions and dreams.

But the friends I have today are the most important to me and I always try to be with them, in both good and in bad times. This isn’t one you’ll enjoy reading over your kid’s shoulder unless you truly are a diehard soccer fan. Written in a lively style and filled with fun features, fantastic photographs and enlightening quotes, Neymar: The Ultimate Fan Book celebrates the footballer's greatest moments and most famous goals, including his record-breaking move from Barcelona to PSG, his goal in the final of the 2015 UEFA Champions League final and his stunning efforts as Brazil won the 2016 Olympic Games gold medal. In a country where football still stands as an important way to escape the poverty trap, both Neymars have valuable lessons to teach. With Barcelona, which signed him for 57 million euros, he will flourish alongside Leo Messi to become one of the most lethal partnerships in football's history.His journey to the peak of world football has been extraordinary: from a childhood spent on the verge of poverty he was plucked from obscurity as an 11 year old by Santos FC, the club where Pele made his name, and soon after making his first-team debut as a 17 year old he rocketed to fame to become one of the brightest stars in Brazil.

Written in fast-paced, action-packed style these books are perfect for all the family to collect and share. Join the new Prince of Santos as he embarks on a personal quest – and wins some of the biggest trophies in football on the way. The secret is that it’s possible to ‘train’ how to improvise and to play with that kind of creative instinct.But improvisation is also essential in football, and I learned to do this very early in life, playing futsal. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. By no means prepared by birth, education or training for leadership, Wallace nevertheless rose to prominence during the Wars of Independence, leading forces which broke the.

Hi there, I'm the author of Johnny Ball: Accidental Football Genius (fiction) and Unbelievable Football (fun non-fiction), plus the co-author of the best-selling Ultimate Football Heroes and Classic Football Heroes series. They're fun football biographies that tell the exciting life stories of superstars like Gareth Bale, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, from the playground right through to the pitch. Bidding a fond farewell to his home in Sao Paolo, Neymar's dreams finally came true when he joined Barcelona.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. This inspirational biography for children, written by award-winning author Roy Apps, follows the jaw-dropping story of Neymar, from his early days playing for Santos FC in Brazil to winning the double with FC Barcelona in Spain.

Having read this book, you can’t help but feel a little bit more love for him whatever your current opinion is. Matt and Tom Oldfield’s series of soccer-star bios are comfort food for tween fans - a bland, seemingly never-ending diet of rags to riches stories to inspire every kid with dreams of the Premier League. As his star has risen to stratospheric heights, there has been a steady and constant influence over his life and career, someone who has been by his side every step of the way: his father, Neymar Sr.Again, we thought more about my happiness and development as an athlete than we thought about money. My friends wanted to tear down the sign, but I said that they shouldn’t, because the fans have the right to always say what they are thinking. As Neymar Jr made the long walk to the penalty spot, he knew this was his chance, the one that he had dreamed of since the age of three. After overcoming an injury that nearly finished his career, he struggled with the burdens of carrying the dreams of a nation, at the age of just 24. This book gives a good background of the good soccer player named Neymar Dos Santos Junior and how he made it big from Brazil looking up to players such as Pele, Ronaldo, and Ronaldinho.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment