276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LUCKRACER Gaming Chair, Faux Leather, Black, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Firstly, it is very, very affordable. Some of the other chairs in this guide cost 3 or 4 times as much, something that really highlights is value. That value does not mean janky or poor build quality, though. You get a stylish design finished with smooth bonded leather, added seat and headrest pillows, smooth-rolling casters and excellent manoeuvrability. Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect. (i.e. if you changed your mind or if you are unhappy with the product for some other reason) When we built and then tested the Secretlab Titan Evo we discovered it has done this by rolling both its Titan and Omega gaming chair ranges together to produce just one design, the Titan EVO. This combines design elements from both (even if it does lean toward the Titan more) as well as features. During our review process, we discovered it also evolves the gaming chair product in a few small but neat ways.

Sturdy Construction: A powerful metal frame braces gamers of all weights and sizes for a strong finish so you never need to worry about whether or not that extra bag of Doritos will be too much for your gaming chair to handle.

Ship From 50 Warehouse

So far, this has been one of the best chairs I’ve owned. I have always had issues finding one that has just the right amount of sturdiness, comfort, and overall performance for a gamer. As someone who weighs around 240 pounds, I struggled finding a chair that has good durability. This one is very firm yet comfortable. I like crossing my legs and sitting in weird positions and this chair has enough room to allow for my weird habits. Most chairs I’ve owned typically last about a year before signs of defects start to show. The seat base has also been redesigned in collaboration with ergonomic experts, and its super neat as not only does it naturally guide its sitter to sit in the middle, but the user can also lounge out if desired over its wings as they've been made to be soft and malleable. It's literally the best of both worlds. The first stage is chair setup, and this involves us charting exactly how easy it is to assemble a gaming chair when it is delivered. We're looking out for ease of assembly as well as things like how clear the instructions are and if there are any tools included in the box.

A British brand that says it champions product quality over its marketing budget sounds hype-tastic but, as we discovered in our BraZen Phantom Elite gaming chair review, this chair truly does offer affordable comfort and snug support. The final stage then involves actually sitting in and using the gaming chair to play games, work and stream content from Netflix and YouTube. A variety of games are played, with a specific focus on FPS and RPG, and overall long-term comfort is discovered. Our reviewer discovered that for such a low price the Phantom offers plenty of room, too, and its smooth PU leather is wrapped around a sturdy steel frame, bolstered with quilted foam padding, making for a firm but comfortable seat for marathon gaming sessions that won't have you cramping up after a few hours. We also have a dedicated gaming chair testing facility where many of our gaming chairs are built, used and evaluated. We take testing gaming chairs very seriously. We found during our testing that this leather-clad beauty is easy to set up and has a high-density cold foam upholstery for maximum comfort – and it's robust too, so it should last you a long time after you've bought it. Be warned, it's one of the bigger chairs in our list, though, so it won’t do for tight spaces.Naturally, all the quality that was already on offer on SecretLab gaming chairs is also in residence, such as 4D armrests, quality hydraulics and tilt functionality, as well as a really fine selection of upholstery finishes. When testing the Evo we were impressed with the new faux leather upholstery especially. While testing, we discovered that cushioning is firm and the sculpt on the seat means the Iskur delivers very much a racing seat fit, with the gamer firmly held in place on all sides. So if you are a larger gamer or one who prefers a looser fit, then that is something to consider. The max body weight of the chair is 130kg.

Adjustable Arm Rests: Regardless of height or weight, we needed to make sure that for you to be perfectly comfortable that your armrests are adjustable, we did that for you. The SoftWeave Plus chair is based on the Titan EVO design that is featured higher up in this guide, so if you fancy that design but with fabric upholstery, this is the chair to choose. The best fabric-covered gaming chair on the market. As we state in our full Secretlab Titan Evo SoftWeave Plus review, this is the "best fabric-covered gaming chair in the world", so if you're looking for a fabric-upholstered seat for gaming then look no further. The GTPlayer Gaming Chair is available in 5 stylish colourways, too, including White, Blue, Green, Grey and Red. Setup is straightforward as well and each chair comes with a 30-day return guarantee. Yes, you don't get any fancy features like hidden adjustable lumbar support, magnetic head pillows, 4D armrests and heating, but at this price you just can't complain.As it is for children it has a recommended maximum weight of 70kg (154lbs) and a maximum height of 160cm (5’2”), so if your child falls under those figures then you're golden.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment