276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony PlayStation 4 Vertical Stand (PS4 Pro/PS4 D Chassis)

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. Do you find your PS4 gets super hot? See what your doing wrong and how to cool and scorching PS4/PS4 Pro in my post. Can You Stand 4 Pro Vertical Without A Stand? The PS4 Pro stands vertically without a stand, but carries a risk of tipping over and gets warmer due to decreased airflow, a vertical stand fixes these issues. It is not as quiet when reading disks compared to a horizontal PS4 Pro, but it saves space and looks more stylish. PS4 Pro owners looking for a simple cooling set-up should find much usage out of the Linkstyle Cooling Fan. While most rear external cooling fans utilize the console’s power-port, this one is powered through USB. This allows the five fans to run under a normal speed and faster turbo speed for games demanding more power. There’s also an automatic mode for when the PS4 Pro gets too hot. FAQs Does a cooling stand help a PS4? Experience epic gaming with the latest PlayStation 4 games and consoles. Start gaming straight out of the box with our PS4 games and consoles, or add to your gaming collection with our huge range of top PlayStation 4 games and accessories, or PS4 consoles and vr bundles.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Vertical stands can help you to save some room if you're rearranging your entertainment center, as well as being a great way to ensure that all of your controllers are charged and ready for when you want to play. Have you been considering a vertical stand? While it may be among the more pricey on offer here, I prefer Skywin Vertical Stand for PlayStation Pro & PSVR. It does the simple job of holding my PS4 and PSVR gear upright while charging all my controllers, with the bonus of LED indicators that tell me when my controllers are charged. Why you can trust Android Central Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. The PS4 Pro stands on its side without a stand and it causes less noise when playing games and has better cooling with improved airflow compared to a vertical PS4 Pro. But on its side it s slightly wobbly and takes up more space than a vertical PS4 Pro.Having your PS4 horizontal(laying down) is better as it gives both sides of the PS4 air vents, air circulation making it cooler than standing it vertical, also vertical causes more noise in the PS4 Pro disc drive when playing games.

An effective cooling stand can help to keep your PS4 cool meaning it will not need to spin fans up too aggressively, and therefore keep the noise down during intensive gaming sessions. Is a vertical PS4 cooling station more effective than horizontal? I always have my PS4 horizontal as vertical without the stand carries too much of a risk of flipping over, especially if you have pets or small children running about. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame.

PS4 Pro features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment