276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TokyoTreat - Limited Edition Japanese Snack, Ramen & Soft Drink Box. Try Japanese KitKat Flavors, Pocky and More

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TokyoTreat always includes one of the amazing Japanese varieties of KitKats. This month with have a limited edition for summer, covered in white chocolate with cookie chunks for extra crunch. Delicious, and they’re great frozen as well! This is a fun DIY candy kit, which contains powder which you mixed with water and place in the included gem-shaped moulds to make cute little candy jewels! Therefore, we bring you an accumulation of our experiences from all the delicious boxes we've received over the years. Our Tokyo Treat box review will cover the overall service and products they offer as well as what are own opinion is on the experience. Another perk of the TokyoTreat subscription box is that you get to grow your streak and grow points which you can use to redeem items on the long run. The menu booklet tells you all about the items inside, including ingredients and an allergen list. You can also read all about Halloween in Japan, which seems to be quite a big deal, with lots of events, parties, and food.

Summer is here, and this month’s TokyoTreat selection has been inspired by Japanese festival season – Summer Matsuri! While it changes slightly month-to-month, we found Tokyo Treat to always offer a good balance between sweet and savoury treats. | Image credit Honest Food Talks Japanese home goods and accessories featuring traditional Japanese designs or upmarket Japanese design

As a lover of both sugary Japanese drinks and delicate teas, there’s no clear winner for me in the drinks department. I enjoyed the sumomo-flavored Fanta in my August 2021 TokyoTreat box just as much as the sencha green tea in the same month’s Bokksu.

Aside from candies and chocolates, ramen and beverages are included in the box too. | Image from _giu.sal Overall, the Shogun Japanese Candy Box is the cheapest option on this list. If you’re hoping to get a taste of East Asia on a budget, this may be the one you want to buy. Even at this low price, you’ll enjoy a wide range of tasty treats from Japan. Teeny Tiny Monster Chocolates come in a selection of flavours, including sweet soybean, strawberry, and melon, that you can eat individually or in combination for some crazy taste fun!The flagship Japan Crate box that brings to you a good amount of delectable food and drinks from Japan in full sizes! | Image from pixelwitch25 On the hunt for a reliable Tokyo Treat review? Look no further, you’re in the right place! I’ve written every detail about my personal experience in this Tokyo Treat box review and spill the beans on what you can expect. Their most popular product is their Japan Crate box, which offers between 18 and 20 different goodies. They can range from popular candies to savoury chips! You’ll also get a Japanese drink, a manga with English translations, and one secret bonus item. The Tokyo Treat subscription box service aims to introduce individuals worldwide to popular Japanese munchies. They also want to share unique bites from different regions that you might not have encountered otherwise.

We think Sakuraco’s monthly bundle is the best for value. With this bundle, you can get traditional Japanese candy, baked goods, artisan tea and even traditional tableware.Both companies offer 12-month, 6-month, 3-month, and monthly subscription lengths, with discounts for longer subs. Note that you’ll be charged upfront for the entire subscription period. Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Croatia, Egypt, Faroe Islands, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Pakistan, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay. With a higher price point, compared to other boxes, they have a great variety of treats. There are roughly about 21 tidbits but leans more towards sweet treats.

This gum is a lot of fun, it’s grape-flavoured, which isn’t that common in the UK but common in Japan, and the shape with the hole means you can s=actually make a proper whistling sound with it! Signing up for a 12 month plan also gives you Member Reward points called Streaks, plus a special surprise in your box. Delivery for my first box took longer than I expected, but it was worth the wait! More details on this later in the review. No one quite does beverages like Japan. Japanese drinks are so unique, where else would you find clear Coca-Cola or the mango-jelly flavoured Fanta that I received in my box? Holy moly, I don’t even like mango (weird for an Aussie, right?) but this shake-and-drink can was amazing.

Famileo

These chips were flavoured with Japanese Shikuwasa citrus – a native plant to Okinawa, a mix between lime and lemon. Unfortunately, a Tastemade Tokyo Treat box coupon seems non-existent but you could try Honey Coupons as your best bet. The fugashi is popular at festivals, and is another remarkable flavour. It’s an incredibly light crispy bar which is coated with an intensely flavoured molasses and Okinawa brown sugar layer. Japanese KitKats are famous for their amazing varieties, and this cafe au lait version has a beautiful creamy coffee chocolate coating. Do you enjoy DIY candy kits? They’re a popular activity in Japan, and they’re also one of many goodies you can get in their bundle. These kits are an excellent choice for kids who want to experience Japan’s culture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment