276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS The Scent Absolute Eau de Parfum for Him

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BOSS The Scent Absolute is a richer, more intense interpretation of the original BOSS The Scent for men. It centres around signature notes – including stimulating ginger and exotic Maninka fruit – while it’s enhanced by the arousing power of Mondia roots and elegant vetiver. The end result is an absolutely seductive, absolutely addictive Eau de Parfum. This Eau de Parfum should last a minimum of four to six hours. I personally found that it certainly held its strength towards the latter end of that range. Sillage wise, this one starts out on the upper edges of what could be considered moderate (4-7 foot projection), before moving in to a lighter moderate (3-4 feet). It’s not a complete beast, but performs very well when compared to the others. BOSS THE SCENT Absolute For Him offers a richer and more intense interpretation of the original BOSS THE SCENT masculine aftershave. Its signature ingredients – stimulating Ginger and exotic Maninka fruit – combine with the arousing power of Mondia roots and the elegance of Vetiver to create an absolutely seductive, absolutely addictive Eau de Parfum for men.

I mentioned that this is a linear fragrance. Well, there is a change. The spice burns off and you are left with a mix of the maninka and vetiver the rest of the way. Fresh, a touch of earthiness, and smoke.The Scent Absolute for him is a darker, richer interpretation of the original scent. This ties into BOSS Parfums wider exploration of the senses; when stimulated, the senses can trigger a static-like, tingling sensation on the skin. From the nose of Bruno Jovanovic, The Scent Absolute opens with the spicy, stimulating top notes of ginger for instant warmth before the hypnotic heart blends the rum-laced sweetness of Maninka fruit with the sensuality of Mondia roots. The vetiver base offers a rich smokiness that lingers seductively on the skin. BOSS The Scent Absolute for Him is a sophisticated and captivating Oriental Ambery fragrance. This fragrance is marketed at men. However, it has a warmth and a fruitiness to it that I think all genders will enjoy. But, if you’re looking for something more fresh and sweet, I’d recommend taking a look at the female counterpart to this fragrance, HUGO BOSS BOSS The Scent For Her Absolute.

That’s about all the development I get from this fragrance. Though, I don’t think it needs to go much further. BOSS Absolute is presented in a brown-hued flacon crafted from heavy, faceted glass set within a metal cage. This perfectly captures and contains the rich intensity of the warm fragrance within.

Seasonally, this has autumn and winter written all over it. Not a totally heavy or dense fragrance, but that spice would kind of be off-putting in the heat of the summer months. If you have relatively mild springs where you live, it would work then too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment